DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Free Anit-Virus?????`

Sweet_V

Freestyler Xtreme
I heard of a free anti virus that you can download for your computer instead of paying alot of money for one. Is this true and if so does anyone know of one I can download that wont harm my computer. I found a few already but i dont trust just anything. any suggestions??????

i use AVG, it's not that bad for a basic anti-virus program, but i have to agree with Chuck, you're better off buying one.

I don't know of any free ones per se, but you probably are better off paying for an anti-virus program. There are so many ways for your computer to get infected nowadays, a free program might not be able to protect your system adequately.

I recently bought Norton Anti-Virus and I finished installing it yesterday. When I ran it to do its thing, it found one infected file. I feel a lot better knowing my computer wears a condom now!

There's a free trial version of Norton you can find here: http://store.norton.com/v2.0-img/operations/symantus/site/promo/pd/_10/054422/Trial_Software.html

Hope this helps!

norton system resource hog ......heres a few good 1.. eset32 avira bitdefender kaspersky.. i would get a better av then avg

yeah... seriously.. pay for one.. dont download any that you find on the net or limewire especially.. usually have a virus...

when it comes to you computer.. id buy one

Ok thanks for the feedback i think ima just buy one. Any suggestions on any good ones that will work well for me?

Ok thanks for the feedback i think ima just buy one. Any suggestions on any good ones that will work well for me?

Go to the link I put in my earlier post. It has reviews of the different ones with pros and cons, then you can decide from them. As far as the kaspersvy or whatever is called lol, I will never buy them again. I bought the 2009 and after installing it on my laptop I could not connect to the net, propbably would not connect to my router And since it's from Russia I had no luck getting any kind of help from them at all, screw them.

Thanks chuck!! ima check it out tonite!!

Avast is a great free antivirus software program. I use it on all my home windows machines. Haven't had a problem yet.

Thanks Chuckie! I did get one but it sucks. Now im looking to get Microsoft Office 2007. I know some people can pass it on but i cant find anyone willing to hook me up with it. I found one online for 150 i just cant afford it right now. I need it for school so hopefully I can get it soon!

Look at the sales circulars each week. It usually goes on sale for around 80 I believe.

Try looking at sites like tigerdirect.com and newegg.com, they usually have sales during the holidays. Sometimes you can snatch up stuff pretty cheap during their one day sales.

Good Luck!

Thanks guys i will be sure to keep looking. Chuckie thanks for the link, that is real cheap. The one I found was for 150. I waiting to see if my school can give me an email so i can get that one. I appreciate the info!!

I didn't even know 2010 was already out. Everything at my job is 2007. Hope its not that difficult.

I use AVG for many years now.

Hey greek I heard that AVG was the worst you could use and that it was at the bottom of the list. So it has worked good for you? No problems?

Back