• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Freestyle File has moved to Ustream.Com

djparadise_nyasia

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hello...
This is to let our Radio listeners know that we have moved our show to a better stream as we have been having trouble with Live Video lately, so....

The Freestyle File LIVE Internet Radio Show tomorrow @ 7:30 pm will be at
www.ustream.tv/channel/freestyle-file-radio

If ya have time, check it out & if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

We will see you tomorrow with Freestyle group, "PAIN"...

Thank you for your continued support,
DJ Paradise & Nyasia

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
AWESOME interview. I listened to it last night cuz I missed most of it Saturday as you know. Busy doin the family thing and lord my family is loud! LOL!!!!!

Muahzzzzzzzz DJP! Thank you again for doing the mega medley edit mix. WOOT!!!! :D

paradise i was wondering if you can tell me the name of this freestyle song and who sings it from a link on myspace. it says its "i want to be your love" by elizabeth favs but i dont think thats it. ive looked all over the internet for the name and who sings it. the link for the song is below. you can play it on the circle play button.
some lyrics are "here i lay all alone, wondering where did you go,here i lay everyday,thinking why you went away,i dont know what to do,i dont know what to say, i cry myself to sleep, i wanna be your love tonight,

please let me know on here or you can email me at djtecnics@yahoo.com, and thanks for keeping freestyle going, michael.

http://searchservice.myspace.com/in...type=Music&qry=i w4nn4 be yo love&musictype=0