• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Freestyle.FM Goya Is Now DanceDecade.Com

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Goya Stream Is Now DanceDecade.Com

Thanks to everyone who tested the Goya Stream and posted up requests, comments and offered up some helpful tips. We can now take the Goya Stream to the next level and create a whole new station for our music loving community.

We proudly present DanceDecade.Com, our grownup version of the Freestyle.FM Goya Stream. We still have some work left to do on it, mostly cosmetics. In the mean time we invite you all to visit the site and take a listen to what the new station has to offer in terms of non-Freestyle music. We'll be trying our best to make this new station just as bit as succesful as our Freestyle station.

Enjoy!

Request Policy: 3 songs per minute, 50 songs per day.

Last edited:

Crystal2001

Hell-Cat
^^^
That's awesome. Thanks guys. :yes:
I just requested about 10-15 songs, LOL.
and I'm likin the colors! Fall-like. Refreshing.

Crystal2001

Hell-Cat
Hey ya'll. I'm not sure if this is only happening to me---but I had some buffering on my end--then the audio went dead. I'll let ya know when it's back on I gues..

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I luv this section

I don't know, but there would DEFINITELY be a struggle if ya'll had the 60's on here.......OMG!

lol

Wish i could take this list into my car while driving the hills early morning....

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
Im soo hooked on this!! Ijust wanna know ho to get to the stream without having tolook for the thread..!!?!?

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
ANND why am I not able to request more songs? Is there a limit..I only requested like 6 :(:(:(

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Im soo hooked on this!! Ijust wanna know ho to get to the stream without having tolook for the thread..!!?!?

You can bookmark DanceDecade.Com

ANND why am I not able to request more songs? Is there a limit..I only requested like 6 :(:(:(

Current Request Policy: 3 songs per minute, 50 songs per day.
So you still have 44 songs left... Enjoy!

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
Thanks Rafitas (MUAH)

liz75217

BEAUTIFUL DISASTER
yay! runs outta thread n goes to dancedecade.com

liz75217

BEAUTIFUL DISASTER
he he well wha u kno vanilla ice ice baby lmao !:p

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
dang I requested my 50 today..be back tomorrow for 50 more :p it was ...a delight to say the least :p

Crystal2001

Hell-Cat
This is Raf's, Ted's and CPRs way of saying: you btches aren't going newhere. You got freestyle, and now..everything else. The only thing that's not provided is a toilet and food. :rotf:

Bah. ;)

Crystal2001

Hell-Cat
You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round, round-round. LMAO

I love this! weeppaaaaaaa. One of my favesss.

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
I,m sure if Raf could..hed figure out a way for Pepsi to pour out the screen...give him time my dear....lol

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
i love the new look, it's amazing.

Rafael, thank you - i'm sure it took alot of work.

:D