DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Freestyle.FM - Goya Stream (beta)

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Ok Ya Bastids, dude to the popularity of our Goya Hour. We've decided to add a Goya stream to the station. But you know how we do, Test, Test and more Tests.

So please give us a hand in testing our Goya Stream. Click here http://wcmradio.com/goya/playing.php and tune in, make requests, etc. Be sure to post up any comments, report any bugs, etc.

Thank you and enjoy! :cool:

Last edited:
blessed union of souls - light in your eyes? lol. foul foul, ref didnt you see that foul lol.

for real this stream is great. hope everyone enjoys it. its a nice break once in a while from freestyle (not that i need one).

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now the stream has about 2,200 tracks, What we need from you guys is for you to tell us if there are any artist that we haven't added yet as well as tracks. trust me when I tell you the track count will triple by next week. We still have alot of ripping to do as well as wait to hear back from the members if there are any issues.
Thank you
Ted

will there be a request to be removed thread? Just curious. imo, anything with a guitar should be out. Just one man's opinion.

Sure, there can be a request but the final decision will be up to the admins to remove a track or not.

yes of course. I just figured that people may start putting some in here, so if you prefer, we can set up a thread for that and leave this on for all other comments. sorry if it seems I'm focussing on the negative, I'm just covering all bases. I really love this idea and jamming to it right now. You guys are awesome.

ok, now how do I get this player on my toolbar too? is that even possible?

eric b and rakim - just a beat, is very low.

Just added another 300 traxx. Guys also when you are listening to trax for the sake of removing a track; What we are looking to create here is a classic to present dance stream, mostly up beat. If there are slow jams that slipped buy please point them out as I know alot has slipped by me. Some have been added on purpose due to their popularity.

WOW, THIS IS HOT!!!!

I can't believe ROCK STEADY CREW is on here "Hey U, Roc Steady Crew"

LMAOOOOO, tooo fucken kool..........

Now i have more to add to the workout :)

You guys have NIRVANA up in here!
Ya'll are insane. It is so over. I am the biggest Grunge/Indie/Classic rock person. :rotf: (I got a song by em called Moist vagina) do ya want it!? :rotf:

ANYHOW! It's working perfectly fine.
So cool. :yes:
Great job hookin it up Ted!

I hope ya'll are making use of this new station that Ted put much of his TIME into. I see that I am the only one making any sort of requests. If there are songs missing that you would love to hear, PLEASE turn to the Goya Steam REQUEST THREAD located here: http://freestyle.fm/forums/showthread.php?t=14099

This is no different than the Freestyle.fm Request thread, so keep it going guys!
I am sure you have different tastes in music, other than Freestyle - RIGHT? (I sure hope so, LMAO).

Lol it's gonna take some getting used to for some folk..lol
the station will soon be on itunes also.. just reminded me..argggh..now it's easy cause nobody really knows about it..lol

Back