DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Freestyle Tuesday on Freestyle.FM!

chuckie

FFM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
After a few weeks of and a lot of crap going on with my job, life, back etc. Tonight's the night! It will be an interesting show. In case any of you don't know i have a bad back with 2 herniated discs and a fractured t11 vertebra from a motorcycle accident i had. Anyway, every now and then my back spazzes out and i usually am out of work for a week or so to nurture it back to health (Note - take lots of pain killers and enjoy them :)

Tonight will be interesting as i will be on pain killers and giving you all a hopefully great show!

Hope to see you all there tonight in the Chat room! 8pm - 10pm Est!

Thanks!

Chuckie V!

yo i'm going to do my best i'll get from work around 6:30ish west coast time.......

You better make it quick, he's kickin some major ass.

Back