DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Friday The 13th

NatillaLiz

Mrs. Garcia
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Young people camping out by Crystal Lake, someone mentions the scary spooky story of Jason, the sex and naked girls, then the killing spree and blood gore.
For the first 20 minutes.

But the story as to why he left AND KEPT one alive.....

To story line was actually interesting. The first 20 or so minutes of the movie makes you think.... *Wow! I guess they decided to get to all the good stuff at once and make this a short flick?*

The story behind it is what was intersting to me, as he keeps one of the campers alive in his bunker.....

Mind you I've never seen all the movies, (nor care too either....not into scary movies)

As her brother goes out in search for his sister, since the New Jersey, Crystal Lake cops state they've done all they can.
The people who are mysteriously weird in this massively wooded area and keep to themselves.
The suspense, as always, when he's going to come out of no where.
The cloth he used before the mask, how his face actually looks behind it, and how he found the actual hockey mask...
The shock, of shit happening when you didn't even expect it?

Some funny moments, some stupid ones, even some you always see coming. I would pay to watch it. At least it sticks more to the original style of horror flicks with a little moderization of today's day and age.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't plan to see it, but...

Check out this dope Techno video with Jason on it....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkbzZDRBUUI[/media]

Rockin and X rated! Ah yeah!!

DJ Dee X-;)n

lol @ X

My daughter n her friends wan me to take them 2 see this...cus im the Queen of Horror right?:eek:

Soooo they askin me questions an they all excited about it...ehhh Im a lil hesitant cus...Im sorry :no: Ima Michael Myers woman;)

So then they member and say ooohhh well can u still take us PLEEESE

So I guess im goin 2 go see it 2marrow with seven 14 year olds...if you ask me....thats the scary part :p

Ill let ya know if it sux ass or not :D

lol @ X

My daughter n her friends wan me to take them 2 see this...cus im the Queen of Horror right?:eek:

Soooo they askin me questions an they all excited about it...ehhh Im a lil hesitant cus...Im sorry :no: Ima Michael Myers woman;)

So I guess im goin 2 go see it 2marrow with seven 14 year olds...if you ask me....thats the scary part :p

Damn! seven 14 year olds?! Yeah, that's definently scarier than the movie! lol

I'm no horror buff, but it seemed alright to me,just the same as all the other ones from back in the day. Not any of that Jason in space crap....

lol @ X

Usually when I see these type of horror flicks, I usually take two pairs of pants in case I poop in my pants! LOL........

I'm a big fan of the original friday the 13th movies & halloween movies!

I haven't been to the movies in a while, but would love to see Jason again. The last part they made was STUPID! They f***ked it up. Made him a space man.

lmfao...okay when i stop laughing ill tell ya what I thought :rotf:

lol @ trend...das cus they showed T & A lmao

I read somewhere that Kane Hodder who is the best Jason was suppose to be in Freddy Vs Jason but the director and studio wanted a taller skinner Jason to overpower Freddy as they didnt want someone the height of Kane Hodder.

Just a shame that this guy who had a big role in a few friday the 13th francises gets disrespected. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kane_Hodder

Back