• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Gay Superheroes

G

My younger sister and I were sitting around discussing the rumor about the new guy playing Superman being gay. I told her I'd be kinda miffed if the Man Of Steel turned out to be The Queen of Teflon, then it just went downhill from there.

Mind you my sister has quite a few gay friends and has some insight into their world.

We went off on a tangient about whether or not Gay men could actually be superheroes and decided that they couldn't because all the gay people we've ever known have been really friendly and all but super unreliable.

They'd be way too Diva-ish to be bothered saving "tacky bitches" like Lana Lang who seems to be in trouble every time she steps out her door.

We imagined there'd be heroes like "Diva", "Fantasia", "Magenta", "Mizz Thang" "Ray-Nah" (Reina, that would be the latin hero) and they'd all be guys living in a Death Star styled space station that was covered with millions of tiny reflective squares so it looked like a disco ball.

They could only dock their fabulous looking ship in the rear of the station and the entire place would be nothing but mirrors, crushed velvet and purple.

"Welcome to your Queendom"

All of the cosutmes would look amazing and incredibly well color coordianted but they couldn't be bothered saving Damsels in Distress over and over.

"Honey, you in trouble again...? We need to put yo ass in a fucking bubble for safe keeping!"

Every one of them could be easily defeated by any villain playing the latest, phattest house track on a loud enough system.

"Ooooh that's my sawng!" *fingers snapping, hands held high, swaying to the hypnotic drum and bass*

And while they were grooving they'd be knocked out from behind with little to no complaints.

Lesbians could be superheroes because they're just like guys except with tits and a vagina. They're good at building shit so you know their Fortress would be nigh impregnable and their hero code names would be shit like "Charlie" and "Rutherford".

Just musing on the topic.

Tawk amongst ya selves.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Great musing!

Welcome to the "PC" world of superheroes where heroes are no longer Blonde and Blue eyes. Shit they're not even white anymore, unless of course the Green Lantern got a SEVERE case sun burn while vacationing. Did they really thing that no one would notice because he's class B superhero? Don't get me wrong I don't mind a black super hero or a woman super hero, just don't mess with what's already been established.

How would you feel if you turned on the Steve Harvey show and instead of Steve Harvey you got Louie Anderson? Just for the record I always thought Superman had homosexual tendencies.

MariaSDF

Freestyler Xtreme
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Pete Hernandez @ April 21 2005, 2:25 am)]Every one of them could be easily defeated by any villain playing the latest, phattest house track on a loud enough system.

"Ooooh that's my sawng!" *fingers snapping, hands held high, swaying to the hypnotic drum and bass*
OMG!!!!

That is too freakin funny!!!!!!!!!

Hey nuttin wrong with a black superhero! Fight the power! woohoo! This negrita has spoken LOL

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I love tha skit, it's the funniest shit ever!

G

Just thought of another Gay Superhero name..."Fierce".

No idea what the costume would look like but it would be fabulous, without a doubt.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
The Gay Justice League - "Coming Out Of The Comic Closet"

The leader can be a transvestite named Virginia Ham, and his side kick can be the Rawhide Kid.