• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Ghost Rider

LatinNation

Industry Peeps
Well As you all know it's around the coner and it will be of the hook. Here's a link to Sony for you can view the New Trailer! Enjoy
http://www.sonypictures.se/films/gh...iler.jsp?t=wm320&tl=GHOST RIDER&pd=2007-02-23

Plus you see my Avatar that's another pic for the movie :)
Release Date: February 16, 2007
Cast: Nicholas Cage as Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider, Wes Bentley as Blackheart, Eva Mendes as Roxanne Simpson, Daniel Frederiksen as Wallow, Laurence Breuls, Matthew Wilkinson, Matt Long as Young Johnny, Sam Elliott as Caretaker, Peter Fonda as Mephisto, Donal Logue as Mack, Mathew Wilkinson as Abigor
Director: Mark Steven Johnson
Screen Writer(s): Mark Steven Johnson
Official Site: http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/ghostrider/
Synopsis/Plot: In order to save his dying father, young stunt cyclist Johnny Blaze sells his soul to Mephistopheles and sadly parts from the pure-hearted Roxanne Simpson, the love of his life. Years later, Johnny's path crosses again with Roxanne, now a gogetting reporter, and also with Mephistopheles, who offers to release Johnny's soul if Johnny becomes the fabled, fiery Ghost Rider, a supernatural agent of vengeance and justice. Mephistopheles charges Johnny with defeating the despicable Blackheart, Mephistopheles's nemesis and son, who plans to displace his father and create a new hell even more terrible than the old one.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
The Plot: In order to secure the safety of his true love (Mendes), former stunt motorcyclist Johnny Blaze (Cage) makes a deal with the devil where his body becomes host to a vengeful spirit -- one that literally turns him into Hell on wheels.

Yes I know its too soon to have a review for this film up, but its never too soon to see what everyone's thoughts are and who plans on seeing it.

I've been reading how Nicolas Cage is a total miscast for this role and how GhostRider is only a class B comic. For me I like Nicolas Cage and I like the storyline of GR, throw in some special effects and I'm there!

You can never really tell too much about a movie from the trailers, but the tranformation is off the hook! Check it out here http://www.ghostridermovieblog.com/archives/2006/10/a_day_in_the_life_of_johnny_bl.php

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
That's as good as any reason to watch a movie, lol.

Nice_Visionz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I love Nicolas Cages Acting..I don't think there was a move he starred in i didn't like..But i hafta agree that this role seems a lil off for him..I actually saw the preview of this on tv yesturday and it looks a lil cheesy but the effects look great..So i'll just hafta see it then...lol

LatinNation

Industry Peeps
Love the movie, nice way of putting the origin of Ghost Rider. Different touch, but I love it. How about you guys?

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Saw the movie,

Wasn't as good as I had hoped
Special effects weren't as grandiose (sp) as I thought they would be. You basically see all the Ghost Rider effects in the trailers. There's no real surprise to it.

Nicolas Cage was good, and he owned the transformation. That Laugh/Scream was off the hook. The Devil and his Son were alright, but one would expect these characters to be larger than life. The girl was hot but her acting was not!

The fight scene between Ghost Rider and the Devil's Son's Henchmen remind me of "Give Me Your Best Shot" wrestling match and then I'll beat yor ass with an obvious submission move that results in the death of the already dead???

The final scene, well I'll leave that for you to see. I'll just say it should have been a bit longer. I don't know how they would justify a sequel but you never know.I think I saw some where that the same director who did Daredevil also directed this film. If that's true, it shows! If you liked DD then you will like GhostRider. I for one was looking to love it and that's why I'm a bit disappointed.

If you're a comic buff then I understand how this is a must see for you. Everyone else, don't expect much and you won't be disappointed.

Nice_Visionz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I watched this 2 days ago and must say the preview makes it look better then it really is..The effects were cheezy...I rate it a 4..as far as jumpy parts..the only jump you'll wanna do is out the door of the theater...
It's not horrible but not at all how people claimed it would be..
I am huge Nicolas Cage fan and this was the worst movie he made by far..

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
MiRi said:
Are there any jumpy scary parts? I am such a wuss. *embarrassed* :p
None come to mind , which really sucks :blah:

LatinNation

Industry Peeps
It was good, yes I do agree with Raf, it could've been better and try a little harder. They kept to the story which is good. You know it's going to have a sequel, since it made so much money. But if the same Director of DD was on it, defenitly you can see it. Hope to have a better fighting scene if they decide a sequel.