DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

GOYA STREAM: REQUEST Thread!

Crystal2001

Hell-Cat
Hey ya'll!
Here is a place where you get to make all your non-Freestyle music requests for the Goya Stream. If anything you'd love to hear is missing from the Database, don't be shy to post it up. If one of us has it, it will be added as soon as possible. I swear it!

ENJOY!!!!

I would love The Cure up in the playlists. It's not hard-core rock, it's definitely got quick rhythm, and it's pure poetry. Haha.
So their Disintegration album would be ideal. I have it [somewhere] if you need it.

Also. "World In My Eyes" by The Cure, which is a cover for Depeche Mode.
and "BURN." A famous song made by the Cure for the soundtrack of the Crow. :yes: Who does not know that song!?

Thank you for starting this thread I couldn't get to the pc. but as far as the cure goes it will be added by tonight.. not sure I have the cover tho.

Well make sure u let me know when goya hour is on again,

i would love to hear old school slow jams ..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya gotta add everything from

The Cure
The Clash
Erasure
Yaz

...lemme seeee

*runs off to find more music

The Cure is in the works. I will personally make sure it gets there some time this week (month?) LMFAOOO. (attacks Ted) :p

And I think I did see Erasure in the lists.

Arrrr! Wench Crystal be right! ;) Im jammin to goyaaaaaaa

I went to check the goya stream, and it did not work..
All you hear is the same steady noise...

yay i love goyaaaaaa hmmmm makes me be a badgirl. hehe.

okay so here is my list of songs.. and as you know im a huge house chick so PLEASE add these for me :)

Alice Deejay - Better Off Alone
Alice Deejay - Back In My Life
Lasgo - something
Ian Van Dahl - Reason

okay thats it for now lol :p

I'm a HUGE Lime fan :rotf:
So how about:
"Your Love"
"Unexpected Lovers"
"Babe we're Gonna Love Tonight"

yup! there's a whole lotta loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Please add
LINKIN PARK~GIVEN UP
this song is the shizznet:p
they rock!!!!

Puffy is sooo loveing THE CURE LOVESONG!!!! On the goya stream right now!! I could kiss you all to death!!!!
You just dotn know..The Cure gives me...ahem...the big O ! :eek:

Ok yaw need to add Prince ~ When Doves Cry

Puffy is sooo loveing THE CURE LOVESONG!!!! On the goya stream right now!! I could kiss you all to death!!!!
You just dotn know..The Cure gives me...ahem...the big O ! :eek:

ME TOO! I have a Robert Smith t-shirt that I always wear. :rotf:
Imma help Ted with adding more of The Cure's songs...ones he might not have. Cause I love em alllll. :eek:

btw. they have a new album out (I didnt know this till like, 3 days ago) GR!

ME TOO! I have a Robert Smith t-shirt that I always wear. :rotf:
Imma help Ted with adding more of The Cure's songs...ones he might not have. Cause I love em alllll. :eek:

btw. they have a new album out (I didnt know this till like, 3 days ago) GR!

:eek::eek: I no no thateither..gotta chek it out...thnx;)

I soo love the cure and robert smith...people tell me das why i like edward scissorhands ..they looka like :eek:

BTW

YAW NEED TO ADD CYPRESS HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank uuuuuuuuu

i'm cleaning up alot of the track they should all me available soon.

Back