DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Grindhouse: Death Proof

Robert Berardi

Alumni Staff
After squirming through Robert Rodriguez's ugly adolescent fantasy Planet Terror, I expected the second part of the Grindhouse double feature to be more of the same. Instead, Quentin Tarantino delivered a masterpiece on par with Pulp Fiction. Death Proof takes you right into Tarantino's world.. strong characters, flat out brilliant dialogue, vaguely retro color, passionate dancing to obscure glam and soul, badass women, visceral car chases and crashes. I recommend going to see Grindhouse an hour and a half after its starting time, or wait for the DVD. Either way, skip Planet Terror, but don't miss Death Proof!! :buttrock:

Just saw this movie today. Gotta say it was funkee enough. Love the lap dances. :D

DJ DXM :cool:

OMG! I have this at home...been having it at home for about a week now...lol I think
Im watching it now...Thnx
Im sure Sal will enjoy it ...

GOOD Movie if you like the 70's action type movie...
I thinks its great for men and women.. guys cause of the girls and action and cars ... girls cause of all the same thing too.. and its about 4 crazy girls sticking together...

MUST WATCH!

Back