DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Help looking for the names of these songs

loveluv

mew to this site and I hope someone can help me find the artist to these songs from the 80's.

1. It's Time
2. Not Love

New to this site and I hope someone can help me find the artist to these songs from the 80's.

1. It's Time
2. Not Love

*posts merged

Hello and Welcome to Freestyle.FM

The song titles don't seem familiar to me, hopefully someone else might remember them.
In the meantime maybe you can tell us if the artists are male or female and a few lines of each song would be helpful too.

Nevermind the fact that if they looking to ID these 2 songs, they probably don't know the title either and thus all we really have to go on is that the chorus has those lyrics in it.

I'm guessing you're referring to these tracks

1. Time by Stone

2. Not Love by Trilogy

I have both these records on vinyl ........ classics

Back