DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Help Re-name DanceDecade.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hey everyone,

We have decided since we are re-launching the site from scratch, we might as well have a new name. Please help us come up with a name for our new site. Our deadline is August 14th, we have come up with clubdeejay.com but, we want to know what you the members have in mind. Come up with an original name and if we chose it you will get a New DD shirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
cantmakeupourminds.com - its a bit wordy, but it works.

Letsdance.com
eltrago.com
lastcall.com
thedance.com
houseyou.com

Why rename it? Why not keep it dance decade?

how about TripTenner.com?

Trip is a synonym for Dance
and Tenner is a synonym for Decade

voodoolounge.com

Letsdance.com
eltrago.com
lastcall.com
thedance.com
houseyou.com

Letsdance.com - LETSDANCE.COM is already taken.
eltrago.com - ELTRAGO.COM is already taken.
lastcall.com - LASTCALL.COM is already taken.
thedance.com - THEDANCE.COM is already taken.
houseyou.com - HOUSEYOU.COM is already taken

Thanks for playing... Next!

Last edited:
Why rename it? Why not keep it dance decade?
I rather not dwell, so I'll just say that DanceDecade never did pop off the way it was intended to. So for me personally it's better to start fresh with new ideas, new expectations and last but not least a new name. I hope that helps.

how about TripTenner.com?

Trip is a synonym for Dance
and Tenner is a synonym for Decade

TripTenner.com - TRIPTENNER.COM is available

Congrats!

Last edited:
no problem and thanks for playing...... ;)

Does it have to be a .com or can it be a .fm. Something like houseparty.fm? Btw I do like mixitup.com.

TripTenner.com - TRIPTENNER.COM is available

Congrats!

Yeah, but had she not explained what it meant...I surely wouldn't have known! LOLOL!!!!!! Will others that are just googling?

I like puredancebeatz.com

Does it have to be a .com or can it be a .fm. Something like houseparty.fm? Btw I do like mixitup.com.
I can't speak for Ted, but I rather shy away from .fm

beatsessions.com

Great submissions everyone, I wished we had the time to selection one and go with it. However due to time constraints we're forced to close the thread and go with ClubDeeJays.com.

There was clever names such as TRIPTENNER.COM, who knew what google, ebay, amazon, twitter, etc were all about when they first came out? Now they are household names!

Please join us at the new DanceDecade.com...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back