DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

How I was able to creat perfect exact DVD Copies

victorvega

Industry Peeps
I used a tool called AnyDVD by slysoft in conjunction with CloneDVD.

Perfect exact copy on a DVD-R 4.7 gigs. The movie I copied was my own copy of Spiderman.

I am also authoring my own DVD. Anyone has anysuggestions on the simplest way to convert your old VCR tapes?

The easiest way to convert your VHS tapes is to buy a recordable DVD player. For better quality, buy a VCR with an S-Video hook up for a better picture.

I just finished putting CPR's Clubhouse Record Release Party from 1997 on DVD from VHS...The quality rocks!

*Excellent picture in 2 hour mode!

<span style='color:yellow'>
Damn I need one of those...
sad.gif

maybe some day
</span>

Yea Im gonna have to save my pennies
*getting the penny wrappers out and stacking piles of 10 pennies all over my living room floor*
Damn this might take a while!

Back