DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

I Need photoshop

Romeo

WCM Ol'School Freestyler
LatinFreestyle.Com
yes yes i know what your saying ... is this nigga cheap... NO .. this nigga is poor lol i take what i get and apreciate it lol and who else comes to you for free shit .. family... so since ya'll my family .. i come to you for favors lol im the family leech
lol.gif
if i can help you out in some way let me know.. ill try lol

So if anyone has a copy of Photo Shop (adobe) or somthing like it they can burn .. it dont matter what version . ill take what i can get. thanks for you help. lol

PM me for other information you need.

I think I have an old copy of Photoshop essentials somewhere, I'll take a look tonight and get back to you.

ummm... i dont know what that is but ill take it if you can find it ... thanks
smile.gif

I should have a ZIP or RAr file of PS7.

IM me cos I ain't mailing you shit. heh

get dsl focker. it only costs $6-8 more than dialup through your local phone company
tounge.gif

just download LimeWire and download the damn thing yourself...oh and get dsl.... cheap fuck LOL
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shadowman @ June 28 2005, 1:51 am)]get dsl focker.  it only costs $6-8 more than dialup through your local phone company
tounge.gif
That's not always the case. I have verizon dsl and you HAVE to get their phone service in order to get their dsl. If you ever had their phone service you'll know that you are losing money on the deal.

Speaking about Verizon, within a few months they will offer DSL service without having to pay for their landline service.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shadowman @ June 28 2005, 12:14 pm)]Speaking about Verizon, within a few months they will offer DSL service without having to pay for their landline service.
a few months too late, I'm making the switch to cable...
buttrock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MariaSDF @ June 28 2005, 5:12 am)]just download LimeWire and download the damn thing yourself...oh and get dsl.... cheap fuck LOL
laugh.gif
Listen Miss cumdumbster .. i can't get dsl..or cable because my laptop only has a dial up input
bum.gif

lol.gif

Back