DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

I went and did it...

chuckie

FFM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
So after much research, thinking, more research, more thinking, arguing with the wife, i went and got myself the NS7 by Numark. Will update more when i can move back into my house :) jk.

congratz! when did it come out?

Cool man, it does look amazing. Like I said I almost was gonna buy this myself. Let us know how it works out for ya!

Congrats and post some pictures and videos for us!

I haven't even taken it out of the box yet. Just like everything else, i don't have time for many things these days. But once i get everything up and running i will definitely post up some pics/videos of it/me in action :)

Let us know how good it works & how it reacts to quick commands by the DJ.

Everything that i've read/heard about is good. the only drawback was the all in one piece. If i'm in the middle of DJ'n at a party and something goes out on it, then i lose everything. Hopefully its built as well as the price reflects.

Its not just the NS7 you purchased. Part of that price is for a full version of Itch from Serato. I would love to hear your thoughts on it when you get time to play with it. Maybe when its supported natively by VDJ I'll bring one of my laptops to your house and play with it ;)

Congrats... can't wait for the pics and vidz!

Its not just the NS7 you purchased. Part of that price is for a full version of Itch from Serato. I would love to hear your thoughts on it when you get time to play with it. Maybe when its supported natively by VDJ I'll bring one of my laptops to your house and play with it ;)

The NS7 is supposed to be able to control other software as well, they mentioned Numark Cue. Which you said is the same as VDJ. So it should work fine with it.

I own both programs, they are identical. At this time the NS7 is not natively supported. Which means the lights will not work. There is a general midi mapper installed in the program, but I have not played with it much. I hear rumblings that in the next update of VDJ/CUE several new controllers will be natively supported. We'll have to wait and see. I like the idea of plug and play, instead of spending time mapping functions. It also has a built in soundcard, so that is nice too.

Well that was short lived. Due to my stupidity and forgetfulness, i ended up having to return the NS7.

Lesson learned, Remember what date it is and remember when your mortgage is due :)

Glad i didn't have a chance to open it yet. heh.

damn chuckie!!!!!!!!

Amen! :)

Back