Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
- Wednesday's classifieds usually have more to look at.
- Make a list of all the other resources you have made contact with and follow up with them.
- Cover letters should reflect the type of vacancy you are currently looking to fill.
- Be familiarized with what's on your resume. Dates, skills, duties, etc. (This will help you verbalize your work history during interviews).
- Always keep your interviewing clothes pressed and ready.
- Never let them see you sweat. (Hygiene is important)
Brought to you by:
Your Classifieds Cowgurlll
Last edited by a moderator: