• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Ja Rule And 50 Cent To Face Off.

If both factions' release dates hold, Ja Rule and 50 Cent will be going head to head one more time. This go-round however, the winner will be decided by first-week numbers on the albums chart.

A spokesperson for Rule says that he has decided to set November 4 as the release date for his next project, which coincides with the G-Unit's release of Beg for Mercy.

Details about Ja's project, including whether or not he picked the November 4 release date to compete with 50, are still unavailable, but his rep also says that the Murder Inc. hitmaker has now chosen to record a full-length album instead of an EP. It is also not known if he still intends to drop his proposed double LP next year.

The slated LP will be named Blood of My Eye, which pays tribute to one of Ja Rule's favorite books, "Blood in My Eye" by activist George L. Jackson. Jackson was killed in San Quentin prison in 1971, a few days after he finished writing his book.

Ja hasn't picked his first single yet, but two cuts are in the running, "Crow" and "Clap Back."