DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

JOD

aim4night

ok todays jam under this genre is....TIME TO GO(THE GIRLS REPLY TO I DONT WANNA KNOW) BY NINA SKYE AND ANGIE MARTINEZ

finger2.gif

JOD = Dat Sexy Body by Sasha and Ivy Queen!!
rock.gif

ahahahahha No Scrubs - TLC (I heard it on the radio this morning and it brought back so many memories!)

^Holy shit! Sychronicity... today I heard this dime-a-dozen pop-R&B jam with flourishes of guitar and I had this thought: half the songs out today come from TLC's "No Scrubs."

And it got stuck in my head, especially that great line:

Hangin' on the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride

So it's my JOD too, even though I didn't actually hear it.

A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly
And is also known as a buster
Always talkin' about what he wants
And just sits on his broke ass

ahahahaha how many of those do I know!!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Crystal2001 @ April 30 2004, 10:52 am)]Zoe - One and Only
naughty.gif
Are you in the right thread? I'm I in the right thread? Does Zoe sing R&B/Hip Hop?

Anywho, My JOD is Big Pun - 100%

Vivian Green - Final Hour

I heard that one too this morning... She definetly doesn't get the credit she deserves!!!

My life - Mary J. Blige

Maroon 5 - This Love
R. Kelly - Happy People

^two songs that sound like Stevie Wonder in his 1980-81 prime
u.gif
u.gif

Dirt Off Your Shoulders - Jay Z

Xavier Aeon ft. Elephant Man - Rub One Out

50 Cent "In Da Club" (Banned from the Hippodrome MIX) LOL
tounge.gif

Happy People by R.Kelly

Back