DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Join me tonight .... 7/19/2009

MonaLisa

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
It's ladies night with me on the Sunday Nite Showcase!!!!

Tonight I will be airing a mix from DJ Fuligem and bringing some of the best in NEW and OLD school freestyle. Also if you have any requests come into the chat and let me know!

It's always fun in the chat during our shows ... join us!

Monalisa thank you for the opportunity to show my work here in Freestyle FM, thanks to all that liked my set. And don't forget...FREESTYLE FOREVER!! God Bless ;)

awesome mix fuligem. mona good job.

people you need to get in on this show and all the craziness that follows

Thanks for another great show Mona!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Fuligem! Thank you for sharing your mixes with us! ;)

I wasn't in chat the whole time cuz I was busy with Andrew, but I was listening and they were great!

Thank you to those who joined me tonight

It was kinda on the quiet side tonight BUT we did break out with some crazyness here and there. LOL

Thank you DJ Fuligem!!!

The chat was fun as always, thanks!

Back