• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Jokie joke

MariaSDF

Freestyler Xtreme
A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and says that
her body hurts wherever she touches it.

"Impossible!" says the doctor. "Show me."

The redhead takes her finger, pushes on her left breast and screams, then she pushes her elbow and screams in even more agony. She pushes her knee and screams; likewise she pushes her ankle and screams.

Everywhere she touches makes her scream.

The doctor says, "You're not really a redhead, are you?

"Well, no" she says, "I'm actually a blonde."

"I thought so," the doctor says. "Your finger is broken.

wifey goes to her husband's restaurant business one day to have a serious talk with him so she goes into his office and says...

honey?...yes replies the husband what is it?

we have a problem and we need to fix it.

yes we do babe and i been wanting to talk to u about it.

oh really? she answers back and whats that?

well i been thinking hun if only u can learn how to sweep here we can lose the lady that we hired and we dont gotta pay her.

oh is that so? she says...

well if u would have learn how to fuck me good i wouldnt have to hired the limo driver then too dont u think?

then we both wouldnt have this problem