DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Kids With Nazi Names Taken From Home

latina328

VIP MEMBER
HOLLAND TOWNSHIP, N.J. (Jan. 14) -

Three New Jersey siblings whose names have Nazi connotations have been placed in the custody of the state, police said. The children, ranging in age from 3 to under 1, were removed from their home Friday. They drew attention last month when a supermarket bakery refused to put the name of the oldest — Adolf Hitler Campbell — on a birthday cake.

State workers didn't tell police why the children were taken, police Sgt. John Harris said. A family court hearing is scheduled for Thursday.

The other two children, both girls, are JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell.

The father, Heath Campbell, had no comment when contacted by The Express-Times of Easton, Pa. The Associated Press could not locate a working telephone number for the family on Wednesday.

Kate Bernyk, a spokeswoman for the state Division of Youth and Family Services, said the agency doesn't comment on specific cases.

i remember reading this story when in first appeared

I feel bad for those kids. Dumb parents to ruin their names like that. Reminds me of Johnny Cash's - A Boy Named Sue.....

Listen, I hate those names. There is however a larger issue here. The state DOES NOT HAVE THAT RIGHT!!!!! If someone is stupid and needs help..then help them..but to take their children for being stupid is in-excusable.....

Listen, I hate those names. There is however a larger issue here. The state DOES NOT HAVE THAT RIGHT!!!!! If someone is stupid and needs help..then help them..but to take their children for being stupid is in-excusable.....

I saw this story on the news....and the CPS worker said they were not remocved because of their names...the fact they were named that drew attention to CPS...so they kept them under watch...the reason for their removal is a legit one...they just cant go into details cause they can interfer with inverstigations and whatnot...but I agree with Terry...what you name a child should not have to do with the other....but beware !! If you name your child HITLER or FLUFFY or whatever u want....CPS keeps tabs..specially when someone else tells them what you named your child....

I saw this story on the news....and the CPS worker said they were not remocved because of their names...the fact they were named that drew attention to CPS...so they kept them under watch...the reason for their removal is a legit one...they just cant go into details cause they can interfer with inverstigations and whatnot...but I agree with Terry...what you name a child should not have to do with the other....but beware !! If you name your child HITLER or FLUFFY or whatever u want....CPS keeps tabs..specially when someone else tells them what you named your child....

I have to agree with Tear on this one. It was an idiotic thing for the parents to do. But the state should not be taking childs away from their parents unless they have an open and shut case. Just try to imagine the government tyring to take your child away and then told you they couldn't say why because they are still investigating. That's truly unacceptable. Either you have a good reason to take away the kids or you don't.

I have to agree with Tear on this one. It was an idiotic thing for the parents to do. But the state should not be taking childs away from their parents unless they have an open and shut case. Just try to imagine the government tyring to take your child away and then told you they couldn't say why because they are still investigating. That's truly unacceptable. Either you have a good reason to take away the kids or you don't.

:yes: :bowdown: agree 100 %...what happens when they start takin kids from mexicans who name they kids pancho villa or cubans who name they kids Fidel :shifty: lol its a dumb comparison but you get the point...names are a stupid reason to remove kids from their homes...the cps worker even went into detail of how its ok for parents to teach their children hatred and racism...as long as they are healthy and not neglected ...so it dont make sense

:yes: :bowdown: agree 100 %...what happens when they start takin kids from mexicans who name they kids pancho villa or cubans who name they kids Fidel :shifty: lol its a dumb comparison but you get the point...names are a stupid reason to remove kids from their homes...the cps worker even went into detail of how its ok for parents to teach their children hatred and racism...as long as they are healthy and not neglected ...so it dont make sense
WOW, you see that's some mind blowing news. I can't believe they said something like that! :eek:

I think the whole PC movement got derailed somewhere along the line and the passengers are too caught up in their self righteousness to say "Hey I think we went off track here".

I truly do believe that the day is coming when the ACLU sues the ACLU for being insensitive. I sometimes think the politically correct thing goes to far....

There was a kid named Fidel when I was in Elementary school. He was Cuban too. LOL

I also know a lot of people with Castro as a last name.

Back