DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

La Ola Latina Por Jorge Ramos.

El_Freestyle_Boricua

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Un libro muy informativo y interesante escrito por uno de los mejores periodistas de habla hispana.

A very good and interesting book written by one of the best Spanish-language journalists.

What is it about?

Kassandra said:
What is it about?

The two main themes of the book Kassandra are: How the growing presence of the Latin American community in the U.S. is changing the country, and how the voting habits of this same community are affecting politics, in particular the last presidential election.

He also talks about the Latin American community in great detail, mentioning Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Colombians, Ecuadorians, and basically any group of immigrants from Latin America who have put down roots in the U.S.
Language, food, economics, education, health, music, entertainment and many other interesting topics and how they relate to this very community are discussed.

Ramos is one of my favorite reporters, he is intelligent, a great writer, and it is easy to see that he really cares about the community and the people. As a Puerto Rican and a Latino, I am very proud of him and his work.

Hope that helps!

hmm seems interesting. Have to see if my mom picks it up. That's her favorite author (if we don't count Jorge Luis Borges ;) )

Back