• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Ladies Night .... check check check it

MonaLisa

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
This sunday is a SPECIAL sunday .....

We have DJ Soul doin her thang from 4-7 pm .... Im picking up at 7pm ... Ill be playing our favorite cam mod XSIS Cleo's top 5 favorite songs of freestyle ... as well as a part of a mix from the cam entertainer himself .. DJ Noel ....

AND

it's Mother's Day ... soooooo I will be throwin a little contest out there for our Freestyle Moms!!! ooooooooooohhhh its gonna be fun!

IT'S DEFINATELY LADIES NIGHT!

So I hope to see yas in the chat ...

*smooches*

<3

Last edited by a moderator:

MonaLisa

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Ladies Night was a blast .... DJ Soul set it off .....

Thanks to everybody who showed up in the chatroom.... It was a great night ... Thanks to DJ Noel for letting me air his mix ... we loved it ...

Xsis Cleo thanks for the top 5 favorite songs ....

alsoooo...

CONGRATS ANNA ... winning the first giveaway of the FREESTYLE.FM Thong!!!

Woohooo .... what can I give away next week ?????????

<3

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Great show Mona! Thanks and Happy Mother's Day again! :)

Congrats Annaaaaaaa! :D

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
LMAO @ freddy

MonaLisa

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freddy were you just sittin in there without listening? LOL

Thank you Krystal and yess CONGRATS Again Anna ... your thong is on its wayyyy!!!

DJFREDDY

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freddy were you just sittin in there without listening? LOL

To be honest with you Mona, I was in and out and listened for a few. It was Mothers day so I was trying to make my Wife feel that I really wanted to be by her! LOL......shhhh don't tell her or no man room for me! :rotf::rotf:

MonaLisa

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
To be honest with you Mona, I was in and out and listened for a few. It was Mothers day so I was trying to make my Wife feel that I really wanted to be by her! LOL......shhhh don't tell her or no man room for me! :rotf::rotf:

welllll that is totally understandable! Memorial Day is coming .... FFM store has a BBQ Apron .... hmmmm????

Anna

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
thanx Mona , that was too much fun last night , can't wait to get my official ffm thong woo hoo , thanx again

MonaLisa

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
thanx Mona , that was too much fun last night , can't wait to get my official ffm thong woo hoo , thanx again

I had alot of fun myself .... it should be there by next week!

I will be doing more giveaways .......... I LOVE IT! :D

<3