DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Last Child Support Check

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Today is my baby girl's 18th birthday. I be so glad that this be my last child support payment! Month after month, year after year, all those damn payments!

So I call my baby girl, LaKeesha, to come to my house, and when she get here, I say, "Baby girl, I want you to take this check over to yo momma house and tell her this be the last check she ever be gettin' from me, and I want you to come back and tell me the 'spression on yo mama's face."

So my baby girl she take the check over to her. I be anxious to hear what she say and what she look like.

Baby girl walk through the door, I say, "Now what yo momma say 'bout that?"

"She say to tell you that, 'you ain't my daddy' .... and watch the 'spression on yo face."

lol.gif
lol.gif

lol! thats funny....yet child support ends only if the child doesn't continue on to college. I don't know if this applies in every state but it does in Jersey.

if it continues until the age of 21 because of a child attending college, the support goes directly to the child after reaching the age of 18.

Here's a question that I need to have an answer that makes sense. I would like to know why is very hard for a guy to get reimbursed for all the child support he paid for a child that is not his. If the department of Revenue of the state where the guy lives, welfare department, the judicial branch of the state, and the I.R.S. can be very eager to collect support on behalf of a child (even when the child paternity is in question), why can't they do the same for the guy who is not the father and had collected support from him for years. I know many guys which are in that situation and none of these agencies and goverment branches are willing to help. They claim that it would be a tragedy to collect all the money they guy has paid for a child that is not his.

I say if they made a guy pay for a child that is not his, make the mother of the child reimburse him, as well as the IRS and the state department of revenue, WITH INTEREST!!!!!!

Sorry about this rant, but one of my ex girlfriend's parents tried that on me, and failed miserably! I had to get an order from a superior court to stop any collections until the case was resolved. The girl did not look like me, and the DNA tests proved that I was correct. I had to ask the parents and the ex "how come you are claiming that the child is mine when the DNA results proved the contrary, and I didn't even had sex with you?"

I REST MY CASE

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mzcrazybtch @ Mar. 19 2005, 10:11 pm)]lol! thats funny....yet child support ends only if the child doesn't continue on to college.  I don't know if this applies in every state but it does in Jersey.
LOL I thought so too!
lol.gif

And yes it's like that in NY too.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shadowman @ Mar. 20 2005, 12:58 pm)]Here's a question that I need to have an answer that makes sense.  I would like to know why is very hard for a guy to get reimbursed for all the child support he paid for a child that is not his.  If the department of Revenue of the state where the guy lives, welfare department, the judicial branch of the state, and the I.R.S. can be very eager to collect support on behalf of a child (even when the child paternity is in question), why can't they do the same for the guy who is not the father and had collected support from him for years.  I know many guys which are in that situation and none of these agencies and goverment branches are willing to help.  They claim that it would be a tragedy to collect all the money they guy has paid for a child that is not his.

I say if they made a guy pay for a child that is not his, make the mother of the child reimburse him, as well as the IRS and the state department of revenue, WITH INTEREST!!!!!!

Sorry about this rant, but one of my ex girlfriend's parents tried that on me, and failed miserably!  I had to get an order from a superior court to stop any collections until the case was resolved.  The girl did not look like me, and the DNA tests proved that I was correct.  I had to ask the parents and the ex "how come you are claiming that the child is mine when the DNA results proved the contrary, and I didn't even had sex with you?"

I REST MY CASE
blink.gif
blink.gif

Oh lord... shaddap Shadowbutt! Must you always be so logical?! It was a freakin joke....!
crazy.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (feisty @ Mar. 18 2005, 8:02 am)]Today is my baby girl's 18th birthday. I be so glad that this be my last child support payment! Month after month, year after year, all those damn payments!

So I call my baby girl, LaKeesha, to come to my house, and when she get here, I say, "Baby girl, I want you to take this check over to yo momma house and tell her this be the last check she ever be gettin' from me, and I want you to come back and tell me the 'spression on yo mama's face."

So my baby girl she take the check over to her. I be anxious to hear what she say and what she look like.

Baby girl walk through the door, I say, "Now what yo momma say 'bout that?"

"She say to tell you that, 'you ain't my daddy' .... and watch the 'spression on yo face."
THAT..was fuckin hilarious.
lol.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (feisty @ Mar. 20 2005, 1:14 pm)]
blink.gif

blink.gif

Oh lord... shaddap Shadowbutt!  Must you always be so logical?!  It was a freakin joke....!  
crazy.gif
Girl, this does happen. I have to agree that the joke was funny but there is a bit of reality on it!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nick75 @ Mar. 21 2005, 7:15 am)]LMAO!!
lol.gif

LOL @ your ticker tape countdown!
laugh.gif
help.gif

Back