• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Lil John

Freestyle4Ever86

Freestyler Xtreme
damn yall are late!!

thats all yall know? hahaha

i STILL love his first song.. BIA BIA!!!!

I cant fuckin stand Lil Jon!!!! I made the mistake of buying his cd (should have downloaded that shit for free and deleted all the songs once I realized they sucked ass!!!!!!)

Freestyle4Ever86

Freestyler Xtreme
i guess you gotta be STRAIGHT from the south to enjoy him....

were to krunk for yall...

pussy rappers like 50 Cent.. hahaha HARDLY gangsta

Romeo

WCM Ol'School Freestyler
LatinFreestyle.Com
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Freestyle4Ever86 @ Mar. 05 2004, 8:28 am)]i guess you gotta be STRAIGHT from the south to enjoy him....

i love dirty south music.... and 3 6 Mafia...

finally other people that dont think 50's all that... "I got shot 9 times but im still breathin" Nigga ill shoot you 1 time and thats it LOL but you wont be breathin

Same thing with JA's foul as

Freestyle4Ever86

Freestyler Xtreme
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Romeo @ Mar. 05 2004, 11:37 am)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Freestyle4Ever86 @ Mar. 05 2004, 8:28 am)]i guess you gotta be STRAIGHT from the south to enjoy him....

i love dirty south music.... and 3 6 Mafia...

finally other people that dont think 50's all that... "I got shot 9 times but im still breathin" Nigga ill shoot you 1 time and thats it LOL but you wont be breathin

Same thing with JA's foul as
yeah we rock... we got shit girls can bounce their ass too and get crunk with!!

50 cent is HARDLY either.... "many men, many many many many men..." what a fag hag!! almost ALL northern rappers are fake...

3-6 mafia.. haha... "bounce dat ass hoe!! bounce bounce bounce dat ass hoe!!"

lmao yea thats what Im sayin... all the songs on his cd sound EXACTLY the same!!! Except for the one with the female singing the vocals... thats the only good song

Freestyle4Ever86

Freestyler Xtreme
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TAEZEE @ Mar. 05 2004, 6:09 pm)]lil john???   this guy all he does is  YEEEAHH    OKAAAAYYYY  WHAAAAA?     wow that takes years of skill
thats lil joh isnt a rapper, hes a producer. he makes BEATS. he also has teh east side boys as his "chanters".

you notice hes NEVER rapped, but he ALWAYS has guest rappers, OR is featured TO CHANT. his cds are nothing more than beats with his chants, like "get crunk muthafucka get crunk" OR "who you wid!!"

get me?

it doesnt take talent to scream and holler, but it takes A HELL OF A LOT OF TALENT to make UNIQUE beats everytime

Romeo

WCM Ol'School Freestyler
LatinFreestyle.Com
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TAEZEE @ Mar. 05 2004, 7:09 pm)]lil john???   this guy all he does is  YEEEAHH    OKAAAAYYYY  WHAAAAA?     wow that takes years of skill
Freestyle KNOW WHATS UP

ITS THE BEATs MAN >>> ITS THE BEATS MAN!!!!

Gets them girls to drop Dat ASS on the dance floor and if you cant like that .. theres somthing wrong with ya lol