• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Live -Old skool-hip-house mix

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I was bugged to make a quick mix yesterday, So this is what I came up with; while being screamed at..lol Since it has been a while since I last put anything for download hopefully this will do for now..lol

Attachments

Greasy

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Ted the song at 9:45 IS DOOOPE

Im feeln this MIX !!!!!

TED is the TRACK MASTER

11:56 HYPE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:47

THIS IS NON STOP -

illYmas

TY for posting Ted, I'm all over this mix...luvs the Hip-House, Fast Eddie, Kool Rock Steady, Twin Hype and dem. I'm looking forward to listening and doin some dancing to this...I need to take some ginseng, Vitamin B or somethin first, cause Hip-House moves take way too much energy *whew*....tired just thinking about 'em.

Last edited by a moderator:

illYmas

Listened to the mix...not the stuff I mentioned (next time I'll listen to it first..hey I was enthused)...a "teaser", but still a gewd one. :D

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
AHH your more into the old hard hip house..lol I have to dig those records out.. this mix was for my wife screaming to make her something quick.. she's not into the more hip hop sounding stuff..Hell I got crap for adding rob base..lol and reality in there..lol Now that I know what your looking for Next mix will be pure hip house hard core!

Last edited by a moderator:

illYmas

LMAO @ I got crap for adding Rob Base. When I see/hear "hip-house" that what comes to mind for me...all good Ted, hope Angie jammed to it too!