DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

looking for the party hits

perez7o7

hello everyone im looking for the best freestyle music. also bachata, merengue, salsa, reggaeton. doesnt have the be the new hits can be classic hits that are party hits. thanks

Too funny! :eek: :rotf: Guess he doesn't get it..............:confused:

It's all good...He's trying to get as much input as he can from anywhere :p

I can tell you some of my favorites:

Freestyle -
Latin Rascals - Must Be You; Arabian Nights
L.A.W. - Remember The Times; One More Chance; Missing Your Love (spanish verions too!)
Sam Savon - You
Eileen Flores - I Have Dreams

Bachata -
Bienvenido Rodriguez - Volver
Raulin Rodriguez - Medicina De Amor
Los Toros Band - Quisas Si Quisas No
Aventura - Anything from them
El Gordito - Melina
- Mi Historia Entre Tus Dedos (not sure who sings it in bachata, i think its Andy Andy

Merengue -
Fulanito - Guayando
La Banda Loca - La La La; Lady Laura; Quemala Quemala
Los Toros Band - Las Mujeres Lo Bailan Bien
La Banda Gorda - anything from them as well
Rikarena - anything from them
Kinito Mendez - Cachamba/El Hoyo
Oro Solido - I like all their stuff too
Los Hermanos Rosario - Swing; Mujeres Calientes
Eddy Herrera - Ajena

ok I'll be here forever dude.....best bet is to just google or Youtube....sorry man I don't got all day! LOL

You know Spanish Liz? Or are you a anglo chic that loves the Latin flava? LOL!:rotf:

LMAO @ Anglo Chic!! HAHAHAHA I've never been called a white girl like that before! hahaha

Nahhh Mijo i'm no Anglo Chic! :rotf:, Freddy got my back on this one!!

Dude she is Colombian! LOL......

Yes sir!! LOL

What the hell do I know. :D

I talk to people, but I don't interrogate them. LOL!

So Colombian, HMM :xmask:

Here's a lil 411 on me so that you don't feel like its an interrogation! :rotf:

Name: Elizabeth, but please, call me Liz! LOL
Status?: Single (unfortunately! LOL)

I was born and raised in Paterson NJ, my family (Mom, Dad, 3 Brothers and 2 sisters) is from Medellin, Colombia. My dad came out here in 79, my mom sold all the stuff in Colombia that they had, packed up the kids, and came out to NJ in 1980. Mom and Dad got busy, and had me in 81'.

I grew up speaking both English and Spanish in my house. My mom and dad only spoke spanish. My sisters, because they were older, learned that broken english, and well, the oldest one, (my brother) learned it too. The other 2 went to school and well, I would talk to them in english.

I was always eager to learn, so my mom taught me how to read and write spanish. Because my mom was a hard core, Roman Catholic, she would go to church almost everyday. I got to meet a lot of people, from a lot of different latin countries and cultures....and so was surrounded by a lot of different latin music! :D

So yeah...I'm not a white chic! LOL Though it doesn't surprise me. A lot of people think I'm a white girl because I look like one. Hell! They even talk shit in spanish thinking I'm a white girl before I turn around and tell them:

Gracias por la honestidad, y sin tener pelos en la lengua, fue un placer conocerte! Ciao! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL nahhh no dating game, just some 411 :D

Mira estos dos!! LOL I forgot all about this thread!!

Hey I like Cuban sandiches!! LOL

But whatever happened to one who started the thread?? :confused:

Back