DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

March 8th, 2009

MonaLisa

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
DJ Breeze was aired ... 2 mixes .... 1 took it back for me ... I loved it! His mixes are posted here on the site under "downloads" ..... check them out!

Breeze ... make us some more!!! LOL

Breeze's Top 5 Favorite Freestyle songs

5. Janine ~ Moving On
4. Marcos Gil ~ One More Night
3. Peter Fontaine ~ Just Like the Wind (woohooo my fave! LOL)
2. Noel ~ The Question
1. Stefanie Bennet ~ I'll Never Forget You

Also ... every week I will be picking a member and playing their Top 5 as well ....

This week was Krystal ( I <3 this woman ... no lesbo)

5. Angel Mena ~ I Need To Know
4. Soave ~ Crying Over You
3. Willie Valentine ~ One True Love Affair
2. Noel ~ The Question (did you and breeze call each other on that?)
1. Nyasia ~ Heal My Broken Heart

Good Choices from Breeze and Krystal ..... :D

If you'd like your top 5 played or have a mix you want to put out there ... just leave me a msg

Let's have fun!!!!!:p

Didn't call but you know...great minds think alike and all that stuff! LOL!!!!

ILU2 mama! No lesbo! :D

Thanks guys but for right now .... Im using mixes from DJs who don't have their own slot here on FFM

Great idea Mona! This way we can listen to our members mix it up!

Exactly! And if you guys want your own mixes played ... you should just play them on your own show .. makes sense right?? LOL

Wil I heard about DJ Redd .... he should hit me up!

Wil I heard about DJ Redd .... he should hit me up!

Hey Redd someone wants your digits! LOL..........

Redd is a hell of a DJ and produces some awesome Podcasts on Itunes. You can subscribe to them on Itunes for free. Just do a search on Itunes for DJ Redd and you can enjoy all his podcasts!

Thats great ..... I don't play mixes unless the DJ is aware and agrees ... plus I like to play their top 5 .... Im interested in what the DJ likes ... see if the song selection goes with his mix or something totally for the people. thats just me!

Back