• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Method Man

Finally tomorrow is the release of Meths new Cd!!!!! Its been a long time coming and it will not be a disapointment (other than Puffys annoying ass shouting out Def Jam and Bad Boy constantly!!!!) For those of you on AOL you can hear the full length album... I cant wait to pick it up tomorrow!!!

I'll see what I can do!

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
[b said:
Quote[/b] (LaGringaLoca @ May 17 2004, 1:26 pm)]I'll see what I can do!
Gringa before you answer that.... why don't you ask him what's in it for you.....
?

maybe cause I already know the answer.... NOT A DAMN THING!!! ahahahahaha Nah but seriously when I have some time I will do a review... unlike some people I dont mind doing things without getting anything in return!!

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
[b said:
Quote[/b] (LaGringaLoca @ May 17 2004, 1:52 pm)]
 maybe cause I already know the answer.... NOT A DAMN THING!!! ahahahahaha Nah but seriously when I have some time I will do a review... unlike some people I dont mind doing things without getting anything in return!!

Ahahahahaha. Yeah that def sounds like something he would say
! And you are sooo right, thats just another thing that sets you apart from the S-K-A-N-K-S!

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Thanks Gringa! We're one big happy family. (the skanks can be the blacksheep)

The skanks are the crackheaded cousins that everyone avoids like the plague!!!

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
[b said:
Quote[/b] (LaGringaLoca @ May 17 2004, 9:32 pm)]The skanks are the crackheaded cousins that everyone avoids like the plague!!!  
LMAO.....

The official WCM Horndogg anthem is on the new Meth CD I have to post the lyrics!!!! ahahahahahah

The title of the track is "We Some Dogs" fits them so well!

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
[b said:
Quote[/b] (bbsblazed @ May 19 2004, 10:57 am)]what did you hear about his new Album that got you all statically??
Ahahahaha..... "Statically" ? Gringa does he know Caliente
?

ahahahhaha *looks for decoder so I can figure out what he just said*

and the Cd is off the hook! So there