DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

My event yesterday "Calle 8" Miami block party!

DJFREDDY

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Calle 8 is the biggest block party in Miami that is done every year. I played music on the Univision stage. It was hot as hell and where I was to set up there was no shade. Great experience but don't think I will do it again!

DSCF0167.jpg

DSCF0168.jpg

DSCF0169.jpg

DSCF0170.jpg

DSCF0171.jpg

DSCF0172.jpg

DSCF0173.jpg

DSCF0174.jpg

DSCF0175.jpg

DSCF0176.jpg

DSCF0177.jpg

DSCF0178.jpg

DSCF0179.jpg

Oro Solido
DSCF0180.jpg

Oro Solido
DSCF0181.jpg

Rey Ruiz
DSCF0182.jpg

Looks like one helluva Block party. I just can't believe they put that big ass Suv in the way like that, WTF were they thinkin lol.

Looks like one helluva Block party. I just can't believe they put that big ass Suv in the way like that, WTF were they thinkin lol.

Hey Chuck, how can you notice a SUV with all the Booty shots? LOL......:rotf:

Thats the reason I did notice it lol. Because I was thinking how nice it would be to be there then thought I'd probably get stuck behind that stupid thing and wouldn't get a good view lol.

LOL Chuck

Nice pics .... I seen some other pics and the place looked poppin .... wasnt it great to be a part of it?

Niiiiiiiice pics Freddy! Booty shots not withstanding! :rotf:

Looks like one hell of a party! :D

Yeah well if Miami were like 2 hours away instead of 12...I just might have! LOL!!!!!!

shooot.....what you talking about i'm 15! hours away. I was supposed to go be there :xfrown: Maybe next year...

Back