DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

My goal of 52lbs in 52 weeks. (HALFWAY THERE)

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
New Years Eve I decided that my goal for 2010 was to lose 50lbs, since I weighed 252 and there's 52 weeks in a year I changed it to 52lbs to take me down to an even 200. I really need to go lower than that but for now will be happy to make it that far. This is where Im gonna keep track of my progress.

Jan 1: 252lbs
Jan 8: 242.5lbs
Jan 15: 237.5lbs
Jan 22: 236.5lbs
Jan 29: 234.5lbs
Feb 5: 232 lbs
Feb 12: 235lbs:(
Feb 19: 233lbs
Feb 27: 232lbs
Mar 5: 231lbs
Mar 12: 230lbs
Mar 19: 230lbs :( First week back to the gym though, well only one day but its a start) :)
Mar 27: 228lbs
April 2: 227lbs
April 9: 224.5
April 16: 229 :mad: I had a really bad week this week (obviously). This is where I realized a weakness of mine and moved my weighing days to Monday mornings. I'll explain more in a later post.

April 26: 223 :D Back on track on my new day and new outlook on this diet
I weighed myself in the morning of those days and will do the same each week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! Sounds like you're off to a great start.

Stay motivated!! You can do it! And its a great idea to keep adding it on here to show your progress. Maybe you will motivate others to do the same. Im doing the weight loss thing too. I did it last year but now im trying to go further. Maybe i too should put my progress on here. It might motivate more to keep up with it and not fall off the wagon. Im gonna keep checking on you every week and all year to see if your keeping up with it. Good Luck!!!

Come on Homes, juuuu can do it!

The easy way to lose 1 pound per week is to cut 250 calories per day from your diet and to burn 250 calories per day through exercise.

Good luck.

Thanks guys. Ur right sweet, one of the reasons I put it in here was incase I was tempted to quit. Sure I could lie and just say Im still on it but what would be the point lol. Right now Im trying to see what I can lose from just diet, then I will start excersising in a couple weeks, maybe sooner.

Trust me, it's a lot easier to cut 250 calories from your diet than it is to cut 500.

I've tried and it wasn't fun telling myself, "I can't eat that because it exceeds my calorie budget."

When I switched to diet and exercise it became a helluva lot easier.

Just throwing it out there.

Calorie counting is what im doing. Im trying to actually stay under 1000 daily 800 if i can. Then i burn 3 to 4 hundred daily by just walking. Trust me chuck if you just start walking at least 30 minutes a day along with your diet you will see alot of success. If you can do more than better. I like to just walk for my exercise cuz i have a treadmill in my living room right next to my tv so i watch my favorite tv shows while walking and it makes my time go by so fast. I do that everyday in the morning and at nite.

I think i might just join you. Im gonna weigh myself tomorrow morning and start my own weight loss thread to document my loss. We can motivate eachother...How bout that? That way we stick with it. I like that idea!!! :Banana09:

I've been eating a lot of junk such as fried chicken and burgers the past few months which is what I do when I'm really upset so now I wanna start working off my food therapy.

I can still fit in my pants thankfully but I don't know how much I need to lose, certainly not 50 pounds, but I do need to lose some baggage.

I think I'll join Chuck's Fitness Club!

You're inspiring all of us!

yo homes and Sweats congrats and stay the course. glad you'll are off to a good start. me on the other hand i have to put some pounds on. yeah i'm a little guy but i don't want to be little and skinny that's just not right. my goal is to put on at least 20-25 lbs on me. i currently weigh 132. and i want to be at 150-155. i know a midget Hercules. lol *(clapping) hercules, hercules,
Flexing the muscles*.

Go Homer!!!

yo homes and Sweats congrats and stay the course. glad you'll are off to a good start. me on the other hand i have to put some pounds on. yeah i'm a little guy but i don't want to be little and skinny that's just not right. my goal is to put on at least 20-25 lbs on me. i currently weigh 132. and i want to be at 150-155. i know a midget Hercules. lol *(clapping) hercules, hercules,
Flexing the muscles*.

LOL, well i hope you can gain that. Its so much easier to gain weight than lose it. 132? Wow thats so tiny for a man. I dont like skinny men most woman dont so hurry up and gain it! :eek:

Thanks guys. Ur right sweet, one of the reasons I put it in here was incase I was tempted to quit. Sure I could lie and just say Im still on it but what would be the point lol. Right now Im trying to see what I can lose from just diet, then I will start excersising in a couple weeks, maybe sooner.

way to go homie!
i think this is a great way to start. last last summer i lost alot of weight just like this. i started eating better and drinking more water and then i started exercising after i lost ..i found i had more energy and was more motivated.

well ill say this. when i got pregnant i lost close to 30 lbs and ive only gained 2 back. my dr is proud of me. but im on a strict diet. not one i put myself on...just one i guess the baby put me on. lol.

i eat very small meals thru out the day. i eat alot of fiber and lots of fresh fruit and fresh veggies. no fried or greasy foods...my stomache wont tolerate them( they make me nauseaus) and lots of water and fruit juice that i buy that says low sugar and i water it down. so im takin in less sugar.

when i get hungry at night ( cus like clockwork i wake up at 4 am everynight to eat) i eat cereal or cereal bars when i crave soemthing sweet. frozen yogurt is good too when i get ice cream cravings. low fat or skim milk is best also. no softdrinks at all!! not even diet ones!! only whole wheat bread and no deli meats or cheeses! if i find myself craving them its just my body asking for protein. eat meat! real meat! and peanuts are really good too!! i do have one indulgence though..i love mexican hot chocolate and with the weather weve been having ive been making it regularly. but with skimmilk and only 1 cup.

i cant wait to see u make ur goal homie!

and ill be joing u and sweet as soon as i have this kid in a few weeks :D

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, well i hope you can gain that. Its so much easier to gain weight than lose it. 132? Wow thats so tiny for a man. I dont like skinny men most woman dont so hurry up and gain it! :eek:

it if i was like 5'5' yeah i can see myself skinny, but im not i'm 5ft flat. so technically im over my weight says the military. but i have 7% body fat. but i don't like it. like you said i am skinny i wantt o get back well at least close to my high school early military weight which was like 167lbs. MIGHTY MIDGET!!!!!!!!! :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

it if i was like 5'5' yeah i can see myself skinny, but im not i'm 5ft flat. so technically im over my weight says the military. but i have 7% body fat. but i don't like it. like you said i am skinny i wantt o get back well at least close to my high school early military weight which was like 167lbs. MIGHTY MIDGET!!!!!!!!! :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Ok well i guess height matters too. LOL, you are shorty, im 5'2 so i can imagine. You will be ok but dont get too skinny, you gotta have something on you. ;)

well damn, I guess I'll join you guys too....cause I've been meaning to lose some more weight as well. I weight 240lbs when I was 16, When I turned 22 I said F*&K this! and dropped to 200, I now weight about 175. My goal is to hit 135. Making that 40lbs to lose. I've been walking a lot more, and cut most of the fast food and sodas, but I do admit, I have cheated from time to time :eek:

I'm gonna have to make a better diet...and do that small meals thru-out the day thing, cause 1 to 2 meals a day, well....not really that healthy!

So I'm game! I'mma get a scale tomorrow! :D

U pt 14.5llbs in two weeks. Now comes the hard part when its just a pound or two a week.

Back