• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Netflix Videos of the Week

MariaSDF

Freestyler Xtreme
OK dummies, I have Netflix (some of you may have Blockbuster) and every week I get new videos. I'm always looking for new movies to rent and umm.. copy.. so any suggestions are welcome. No rated X movies, sorry.

Yesterday I saw Signs (Mel Gibson). The movie was kinda weird in the beginning and I thought to myself hmm none of these people not even the kids have any freakin emotion. But as the movie progressed I understood it better. Overall I liked it and I'll probably watch it again to understand it better.

Second movie I saw was Malibu's Most Wanted. It reminded me of the movie White Chicks. This movie is freakin hysterical and it reminded me of all the wiggers that live near my house LOL I loved it and so did my kids.

Saturday I saw Stepford Wives and I thought it was horrible. I thought that the ending was stupid and they could've explained the movie better. Sorry Bette Midler, I gave this movie two thumbs down. Its not even worthy of being recorded on my precious DVD recorder LOL Don't get this one.

Another horrible movie that didn't make it into my Netflix movie copies LOL was Jersey Girl. I'm sorry but this is the dumbest movie ever made. Don't waste your Netflix movie of the week on this piece of crap.

That's it for now!

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
m night is great at building up the suspense a la hitchcock, but sooner or later you gonna have to get to the point of it all and that's when the disappointment comes in. I liked Signs and it was great the way he built up the suspense by only giving you glimpses of the alien. But when it came time to see it (alien) in all it's glory I was a huge let down.

I still recommend it.

G

Maria if you want insane action check and hilarious dialogue check out The Boondock Saints.

If you haven't seent it yet, you can't go wrong with The Incredibles.

Mostly I have been dubbing old movies like Fast Times at Ridgemont High so as far as more recent releases go I'm somewhat limited in what I can suggest.

If you want to see something funy and action packed grab your husband and go see Kung Fu Hustle. Hysterical.

DO NOT SEE
Gothika
The Grudge
Soul Plane
Beauty Shop

if you can stand horror and suspense then get the Dawn of The Dead remake, or SAW. Good stuff.

that's all for now

MariaSDF

Freestyler Xtreme
Unfortunately I not only saw the Grudge, but I also saw the horrible Japanese version too. I like Gothika. I will leave Barber Shop and Soul Plane to my teenagers.

Yesterday I received "Y tu mama tambien" which is supposed to be really good. I think it was filmed in Mexico, has subtitles. One movie I hightly recommend is City of God, Bobby told me to get that one. I am trying to get the Motorcycle Diaries but its a long wait for that one. I also got Sleepy Hollow. I'll see both this weekend.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MariaSDF @ April 22 2005, 10:00 am)] One movie I hightly recommend is City of God, Bobby told me to get that one.  I am trying to get the Motorcycle Diaries but its a long wait for that one.
Motorcycle Diaries is gorgeous... 2nd best movie I saw last year (after Passion of the Christ)... It's in Spanish w/ English subtitles.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MariaSDF @ April 22 2005, 10:00 am)] I am trying to get the Motorcycle Diaries but its a long wait for that one.  
Is that about motorcycles for real? or just the name of something else in the movie

G

God I was so bored by "Y Tu Mama Tambien" that I turned it off after twenty minutes.

Two mexican kids running around smoking dope and doing stupid shit for two hours is not irreverant its just boring and been done to death.

Rent "kids" if you want that, it was done better in that flick.

That movie just proved to me that not every film made by a mexican director is brilliant. Though I have loved most anything by Mexican talent that one sucked the big one.

Rent "Amores Perros". Odd structure but good. Different stories all linked by the characters love or interaction for/with dogs. Not as dumb as that description might sound, lol.

If you want a sleeper, under the radar romantic coemdy get "the Third Wheel". Really cute, fun little movie I found on cable one night by accident.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MaNnY929 @ April 22 2005, 11:44 am)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MariaSDF @ April 22 2005, 10:00 am)] I am trying to get the Motorcycle Diaries but its a long wait for that one.  
Is that about motorcycles for real? or just the name of something else in the movie  
It's a road movie based on Che Guevara's adventures as a young man. There is a motorcycle, but it's a piece of shit so they have to hitchhike most of the way across South America...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Robert Berardi @ April 22 2005, 12:48 pm)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MaNnY929 @ April 22 2005, 11:44 am)]
[b said:
It's a road movie based on Che Guevara's adventures as a young man.  There is a motorcycle, but it's a piece of shit so they have to hitchhike most of the way across South America...  
HA HA thanks for the warning I thought it was about crotch rockets, rice burners, (honda,suzuki,yamaha)and pasta burners (ducati, aprillia)

MariaSDF

Freestyler Xtreme
Pete you were right about "Y Tu Mama Tambien"
what a piece of garbage. I saw MAYBE 20 minutes of it and had to turn it off. Its like watching a really bad teen movie. It was a waste of my DVD burner

I watched The Incredibles with my daughter last night and we laughed so much! What a great movie, altho I thought it was a TAD violent. But almost all Disney movies are violent anyway.

I also watched The Gangs of NY... wow what a powerful movie. Every time they hung a black person I grabbed my neck! Yikes! I will probably watch it again. Martin Scorcese is the bomb. I give it three Rafi thumbs up (freak)

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays

Stangeland

I saw this movie over the weekend and felt compelled to let everyone know this is definately the must miss movie of the year. You know it's bad when Dee Snider is the best actor of the bunch. I give this movie 2 out of 5 hairy backs on the Maria scary scale.

G

Yea that mnovie was just nasty and crappy at the same time and Dee was the best thing in it. I can't imagine you renting that Bobby.

Must have been for a girl.

Maria, must see's are Kung Fu Hustle...fucking hilarious. I also dubbed Ong Bak which was pretty amazing to watch.

The story is nothing but its just worth every second watching Tony Jaa do his thing. No effects, no stuntmen, no wires the guy does all his own shit and he is outstanding.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
My next three movies in my queue are;

Battlestar Galactica: The Miniseries
Saw
Cher: The Farewell Tour

Battlestar Galactica: I've never saw anything past the first episode that aired on network TV, so I'm curious to see what happens after they reload their weapons and head back out.

Saw: The trailers had me curious to see this and now that it's out on dvd, there's just no excuse not to see this one.

Cher: Feisty is a Cher fan. Nuff said

What do you have in your queue waiting to be sent?

G

Raf, the BSG series is fucking amazing, you are gonna love it. It's recieved critical acclaim and has to be one fo the best written sci fi series ever. It's completely dramatic without going over the top and has very good cgi and the pacing is excellent and if you need one more bit of convincing...EDWARD JAMES OLMOS.

There isn't a bad episode in the entire 13 eppy run. The show was so well recieved they are pushing to get season two out this summer which is one the fastest call backs for a follow up series in tv history.

SAW was great,. Well written, well paced an a great twist in it. Easily a cult classic. Ten years from now you'll be able to watch it and still get the same chills.

I'm a sucker for 24 so I am up to season three while watching and downloading season four eppys.

Great show, probably the best written on tv today.

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Pete Hernandez @ May 04 2005, 4:08 pm)]Raf, the BSG series is fucking amazing, you are gonna love it. It's recieved critical acclaim and has to be one fo the best written sci fi series ever. It's completely dramatic without going over the top and has very good cgi and the pacing is excellent and if you need one more bit of convincing...EDWARD JAMES OLMOS.

There isn't a bad episode in the entire 13 eppy run. The show was so well recieved they are pushing to get season two out this summer which is one the fastest call backs for a follow up series in tv history.

SAW was great,. Well written, well paced an a great twist in it. Easily a cult classic. Ten years from now you'll be able to watch it and still get the same chills.

I'm a sucker for 24 so I am up to season three while watching and downloading season four eppys.

What the *#%*?   You got nothing to say about my passion for "Cher"?    

G

Cher's old and over with. You and a million drag queens like her.

When she dies they'll find her breasts and ass cheeks standing upright in a pile of dust.

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Pete Hernandez @ May 04 2005, 7:40 pm)]When she dies they'll find her breasts and ass cheeks standing upright in a pile of dust.
Sorry I asked.....

Ahahahahhahahaaaaa OMG You're nutz! lmfaooooo

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
[b said:
Quote[/b] (feisty @ May 04 2005, 4:12 pm)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Pete Hernandez @ May 04 2005, 4:08 pm)]Raf, the BSG series is fucking amazing, you are gonna love it. It's recieved critical acclaim and has to be one fo the best written sci fi series ever. It's completely dramatic without going over the top and has very good cgi and the pacing is excellent and if you need one more bit of convincing...EDWARD JAMES OLMOS.

What the *#%*?   You got nothing to say about my passion for "Cher"?    

Sorry hunnie bunnie I know how much you like Cher, that's why I didn't comment on it but it's true. Cher is the only one that can make Dr. Frank-N-Furter look sexy. I just can't get past that cross-dressing transvestite look.