• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

New File Added: A FREESTYLE CHRISTMAS

Downloads: A new file has been added by HomerJay:

A FREESTYLE CHRISTMAS

I KNOW A FEW OF YOU MAY HAVE THIS BUT FOR THOSE WHO DONT, THIS WAS A MIX I HAD DONE WAY BACK FOR DISCIPLESOFFREESTYLE.FM (I'M SO GLAD I DONT HAVE TO TYPE THAT ANYMORE LOL) OVER 3 YEARS AGO. ITS ALL CHRISTMAS FREESTYLE FROM THE METROPALITAN. I THINK I INCLUDED EVERY SONG ON THE CD INCLUDING MIGUEL REYES' "SILENT MORNING", AND YES I PUT THE 2 SLOW SONGS IN IT TO AT THE END. I'VE BEEN SAYIN I NEED TO DO A NEW ONE SINCE ITS BEEN 3 YEARS, BUT THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO MIX WITH IT. WELL HOPEFULLY MY FRIEND FROM GERMANY WILL CHANGE THAT SOON (CROSSING FINGERS). YES I KNOW MICMAC CAME OUT WITH A CHRISTMAS CD BUT DIDNT REALLY LIKE ANY OF THE SONGS TOO MUCH EXCEPT ONE, WHICH IS IN THE MIX. THE MIX IS OK, NOT MY BEST BUT CONSIDERING WHAT I'M MIXING AND HOW LONG AGO I MIXED IT, I THINK IT TURNED OUT OK. ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Thanks for the mix Homie, downloading now!

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Aaah Xmas miX... I like the sound of that. There's nothing like the season to be giving. Look out for the Grinch Freestyle miX! :D

JK Homer!
DJ DXM :cool:

Sweet_V

Freestyler Xtreme
Thanks for the mix!! I will consider this my gift from you! :D;)

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
No Prob Sweet V. I Love Christmas Music. I Even Have A Bass Christmas Cd( Actually 2 But One Sucked Ass And The Other Kicked Ass). If I Could Mix Elvis Christmas I Would, He Is My Fave.

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Just wanted to bump this up since it's that time of year again, my how it just sneaks up on you.