• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

New show just added

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Thanks for the mix Peter. Downloading now and will check out tomorrow at work.

LOL!!! Thanks for the compliment Chuck but this mix is ALL DJ Nova:) I wish I could take credit for it (especially since it's a real tight mix with some great memories) but DJ Nova is the man behind the Wheels of Steel on this one. Great job Nova!! Keep 'em coming............

Hey Nova, how about a mix with tunes from 1980 through 1984? Now that will really bring me back in time. Just a thought:)

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Oops lol. I was just listening to your mix (which is tight) and wrote down Peter lol.

Thanks Dj Nova, will check it out at work tomorrow lol.

Thanks for the compliment on my mix Chuck. It's much appreciated. Let us know what you thought of Nova's mix once you got a chance to listen to it. We DJ's always put a lot of work into to our mixes so it is always great to get honest feedback on our work. Until next time.......Peace.

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I def agree it is great to have feedback whether its good or bad, how else can we know what's liked or disliked about our mixes. It is hard sometimes to leave feedback too cause sometimes we aren't near the computer when we hear it or just forget to do it, but then sometimes people just get lazy lol.

dj nova

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
thanks

Hey everyone....

Thanks for the excellent feedback. As a DJ we really do love to get your opinion good or bad.

It’s tough to know if the listening audience is really enjoying what you’re attempting to accomplish in the mix.

I have an idea for a new mix for dancedecades.com. Since the music is basically so wide open with 70’ & 80 & 90’s. Keep an eye & an ear out.

Peace & respect to all
DJ Nova

dj nova

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Only one day left to download!!!

HERE WE ARE NEARING CHRISTMAS AND THERE IS ONLY ONE DAY LEFT TO DOWNLOAD THIS CLASSIC DANCE DECADES MIX. GET IT NOW :p
:)

I just added a new mix the link will be good from 12/15/08 till 12/22/08. Enjoy it's not a freestyle mix is a mix for Dancedecades.com.

Your comment are always welcome:)

https://download.yousendit.com/Q01Ia3ZEQ0MwZ2wzZUE9PQ

Peace & Merry Christmas
DJ Nova
:)

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com