DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Next week's show do not miss!!!!!!!!!!

DJXTACY316

Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hey everyone out there in Freestyle Land. Dj Xtacy stopping in to give ya a pre-veiw of what to expect next week 8/24/10 on The Freestyle Treasure Chest with yours truly and Dj Frankie D. We have 2 Special treats for ya first off Dj Frankie D will be premeiring CORO'S NEW TRACK "SEXY LADY" In the 8 o'clock Hour, Followed by (if it works right) I will be going LIVE VIDEO STREAM FROM PHILLY STUDIO.......from 9 till 10 or 11 if Raf let's me go a lil bit longer..HINT HINT!
See Ya In Da Chat!

Hey everyone out there in Freestyle Land. Dj Xtacy stopping in to give ya a pre-veiw of what to expect next week 8/24/10 on The Freestyle Treasure Chest with yours truly and Dj Frankie D. We have 2 Special treats for ya first off Dj Frankie D will be premeiring CORO'S NEW TRACK "SEXY LADY" In the 8 o'clock Hour, Followed by (if it works right) I will be going LIVE VIDEO STREAM FROM PHILLY STUDIO.......from 9 till 10 or 11 if Raf let's me go a lil bit longer..HINT HINT!
See Ya In Da Chat!

YO.............. the Midget wil def be there...... :Banana01::Banana01:

Back