• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Nintendo Wii Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

KuppyTea

anybody ever give it a go? I really recommend this game to anyone who grew up in the Legend of Zelda generation and cant get enough of it! (me). It's basically the best Adventure game ever (Prince of Persia: Sands of Time you gotta run in for your money!). It's combined with strategy, memory, and balls to the wall actiony thrills! Get a Wii and play this awesomeo Super Special Awesome Sexy Transformation Sequence GO!!

... preferable the black Wii... just sayin :eek:

Freestyle_Phanatic

BANNED
anybody ever give it a go? I really recommend this game to anyone who grew up in the Legend of Zelda generation and cant get enough of it! (me). It's basically the best Adventure game ever (Prince of Persia: Sands of Time you gotta run in for your money!). It's combined with strategy, memory, and balls to the wall actiony thrills! Get a Wii and play this awesomeo Super Special Awesome Sexy Transformation Sequence GO!!

The Black one DAUUMN, Whats wrong wit da White one? or better yet if it comes in Red... Raf will get it 4 sure :eek:

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
What? wait... did someone say there's a RED one?

:xspinny:

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays

Awww Kupps... how I do miss our quality time together. You playing the Wii and me snoring right next to you... *tear*

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Awww Kupps... how I do miss our quality time together. You playing the Wii and me snoring right next to you... *tear*
Sounds like me and my 6yo lol. Yes of course Im watching lol.