DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

NO RODEO

I just checked out the e cards... They are so cute. The "Moved away" one was sad.
jester.gif

Good damn job!
biggrin.gif

NO RODEO "The Bochinche Series" is now up and ready to be enjoyed! Just click on the "COMICS" link and poof as if by magic you're there! Enjoy.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ Mar. 01 2004, 9:42 pm)]Just click on the "COMICS" link and poof as if by magic you're there! Enjoy.

You are not serious Raf... are ya?
"Poof as if by magic" ?  What are you a fuckin Genie now?!  
laugh.gif
     Macho, I love you dearly...but Please, please leave the creative writing to Bobby!    
rotf.gif

laughing.gif

rotf.gif

hey when is no rodeo gonna be circulated in dallas?

Arturo, it'll be in development for most of the year. Then the syndicate will travel around asking newspapers if they want it. Hopefully the Dallas Morning News or Ft. Worth Star Telegram will say yes!

The second part of the "BOCHINCHE SERIES" is up! I have to say this one made me laugh, I'm sure we all know someone like Jessy or a male equivalent...CLICK HERE TO GET THERE...

Do you guys remember applying for your first ever credit card? I do and that's why I enjoyed Desiree's Credit Card episode so much.

Come and see Dez as she's about to take a step towards the world of the debt!

CLICK HERE TO GET THERE

OMG... i just read that... it's so darn funny!!!!! *AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA*... great job Bobb-o... *MUA*

Thanks to Bobby we don't have to wait until Sunday to get our dose of Comics! Now up and running is No Rodeo with a new episode already in progress!

Enjoy!

I love how a $3 purchased turned into $90!

WCM Sunday Comics is back and in color. Thanks to Bobby we now have a new batch of No Rodeo comics.

carmen_luncha.jpg

Go to WCM COMICS to see what happens next!

LMAO@Desi who had a "moment" after the blonde chick said "Does it look like you can sit here?" bahahahahaa....that shit is funy. The joy of school and makin friends!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Crystal2001 @ Oct. 17 2004, 10:20 am)]LMAO@Desi who had a "moment" after the blonde chick said "Does it look like you can sit here?" bahahahahaa....that shit is funy. The joy of school and makin friends!
That was too funny poor Desi!
laugh.gif

I can bet Desiree will go blonde just to sit on that table, and she's not gonna hear the end from her mother LMAO

Back