• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Novation Twitch

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytM05o1wqhw[/media]

Introducing TWITCH - The Touchstrip Controller
Novation TWITCH is a DJ controller with a completely new take on DJing. It has Touchstrips to navigate tracks and you can slice-up your beats and mix them back together – totally on the fly. TWITCH has a built in audio interface which is absolutely rock-solid with high-level headphone and main outputs.

Take hold of your music:

TWITCH has Touchstrips; simply grab your tracks and swipe them backwards and forwards like a touchscreen. The performance modes create totally new ways to manipulate beats and breaks. The control surface - with its 2 x 8 large Triggerpads and Fader FX - opens up awesome possibilities for digital DJs and the new breed of Controllerists.

It comes with Serato ITCH – powerful DJ software that only works with select hardware controllers. As well as being rock-solid and simple to use, ITCH has totally new performance tools that take digital DJing to the next level. TWITCH has been developed with Serato to put ITCH’s full potential right at your fingertips. It also maps to other DJ software like Traktor and Ableton.

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Is there a tutorial on YouTube for the twitch?

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Rane needs to get on the ball with a midi controller for a dedicated SSL controller. The days of coming out with a new box with one or two new features are just about over. I myself have been testing out Traktor the pass 3 to 6 months and I've been tempted to make the switch myself.

Once thing they can do today is to map Denon's new 6000 controller to Serato. This midi controller is one the best that are currently on the market and speaking of market, is it just me or does it seem that every new controller that hits the market is geared towards Traktor?

Wake and smell the midi Rane or get left behind the digital dj game.....

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Rane needs to get on the ball with a midi controller for a dedicated SSL controller. The days of coming out with a new box with one or two new features are just about over. I myself have been testing out Traktor the pass 3 to 6 months and I've been tempted to make the switch myself.

Once thing they can do today is to map Denon's new 6000 controller to Serato. This midi controller is one the best that are currently on the market and speaking of market, is it just me or does it seem that every new controller that hits the market is geared towards Traktor?

Wake and smell the midi Rane or get left behind the digital dj game.....

Huh...it sounds like the next release maybe Serato Ditch!!!! :finger: