• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Our DJ systems

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
awesome set up! Need a room mate?

Lovin' the black Technics 1200 MK5's!

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Here is my current setup..just the basics

3 Technics 1200's with Ortofon Concorde Pros
Rane MP24
Numark CDN88
Furman LC6 Compressor/Limiter
Delta Labs Effectron II
Sony D500 Pro DAT
Furman Power Conditioner
Cerwin Vega E312 Monitors and Cerwin Vega 18" Sub (not in picture)

and some other stuff...
luvin' the helmets....sir Master Tony :)
Makes me wanna whip my DJ.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DJFREDDY

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays

My emcee checking out the lighting for a crowds view of one of my systems. This one is good for groups of up to 600 guests.
Why don't you put those lights on a truss no space!

I hate those spin and pukes man. I have five at home and went with American DJ scanners now.

DJFREDDY

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Pioneer CDJ 800 MK2's
Technics 1200 MK5's
Allen & Heath Xone 92
Allen & Heath VF-1
Event studio monitors
Serato Scratch Live on a Windows machine (Replaced now w/ MacBook Pro)

Dude this setup is just plain ass NASTY! It looks killer! Me Likey! Nice job!

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Why don't you put those lights on a truss no space!

I hate those spin and pukes man. I have five at home and went with American DJ scanners now.

Simple, I don't feel like dragging around four stands and another 30 lbs of truss. I'm all about light weight, and less space. One of my systems fits in the back of my Z28, and can work with groups up to 125 people....

When I sell brides I tell them "Its your wedding night. Not a disco. Remember there will be older guests there, and they might not appreciate strobes and disco lights" Works every time. The venue halls around here love me for that.

DJFREDDY

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I would try to put them on truss whenever possible. Having them on the floor I think does not look elegant. All you would need to carry for those lights will be three additional stands. Two legs and a cross bar that does not weigh almost anything.

I always try to up sell my lighting to everyone. True the older folks will not like the strobe, that is why I don't carry one. 4 Scanners for me and a laser is all I take on a truss. If they want more, I sell them a company lighting that I use and I get a cut. Planning on buying some Moving heads to really make a bang but saving for it 3,500+ Wow! LOL........

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Dude, I used to watch the Dick Van Dyke Show on your projector screen.... :rotf::rotf:

See, my personal tastes are, your system would be too flashy for most of my target demographic......

DJFREDDY

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Dude, I used to watch the Dick Van Dyke Show on your projector screen.... :rotf::rotf:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

I watch more interesting movies like Debbie ??? You know the rest! LOL

See, my personal tastes are, your system would be too flashy for most of my target demographic......
Got ya! Just though you had them there since no more room was offered to you! It has happened to me also where I have been giving no room and either set them on my speaker stands or on the floor too! But those damn kids get me nervous when they are on the floor.

Why do you have two consoles? You have one infront of you and the other on the side? What does the other do?
Pardon me if I have been nosy but I always like to know what everyone else is doing, I might get good ideas! So just shut me up if I ask too much, everyone else does! LOL

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I have two player cases in that pic because....it was the first time playing out at a wedding with my coffin. I never run a new set up without a old trusted back up. So that picture is the first time I took that system out live......here is what it looks like.....

Attachments

DJ_COAST

ClubFreestyle.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Caribe, you ever worry about getting sand in your equipment...yikes...:eek:...cool setup BTW...djc.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hey Freddy, I see you use the Dell Inspiron, how does it hold up with Serato? How many gigs of ram are you using with it?