• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Pastor's Ass

NatillaLiz

Mrs. Garcia
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
The Pastor entered his donkey in a race and it won.
the Pastor was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in the race again and it won again.
The local paper read:
Pastor's Ass Out Front

The Bishop was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered the Pastor not to enter the donkey in another race.

The next day the local paper headline read:
Bishop Scratches Pastor's Ass

This was too much for the Bishop so he ordered the Pastor to get rid of the donkey.
The Pastor decided to give it to a Nun in a nearby convent.

The local paper, hearing of the news, posted the following headline the next day:
Nun Has Best Ass In Town

The Bishop fainted.

He informed the Nun that she would have to get rid of the donkey, so she sold it to a Farmer for $10.

The next day the paper read:
Nun Sells Ass For 10$

This was too much for the Bishop, so he ordered the Nun to buy back the donkey and lead it to the plains where it could run wild.

The next day the headlines read:
Nun Announces Her Ass Is Wild And Free

The Bishop was buried the next day.

The moral of the story is.....being concerned about public opinion can bring you much grief and misery....even shorten your life.

So be yourself and enjoy life. Stop worrying about everyone else's ass and you'll be a lot happier and live longer!

Have a great day!

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess

Mamalicious Freestyler
omg i was scared to read this at first lol so funny

Romeo

WCM Ol'School Freestyler
LatinFreestyle.Com
In remeberance... pastor decides to have a fundraiser for all the children who loved to come see the donkey buy having the nuns donkey in a race as he him self will race it on foot... AND HE WON!!

News puts out paper

Children Watch As Pastor Licks The Nuns Ass

NatillaLiz

Mrs. Garcia
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
LOL this isn't improv! lol nice though!

breeZe

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
=D Good one honey!

I like the part about the Nuns ass being wild and free! Haha!