• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Peter Colon On DOFCH-WCM Radio

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays

waxradio.gif

Coming To DOFCH-WCM Radio
7pm -8pm on Friday Nights
Starting March 16th

PETER COLON's
wax:radio

"a pre-recorded, mixshow type style consisting of various types of dance music from house and club to freestyle"

Welcome To Our Lil Broadcast Family Peter! Can't wait to hear WhatCha Bringing To Our Station.

petercolon

Hey Rafael, thanks again for the opportunity!

And yes, Greek, I am one and the same:yes:

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Welcome abroad Peter, CPR, Ted, WillyV and I are glad to have you on our Network. Best of luck to you!

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
AGREED!!! Welcome!!!

freestylegreek

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Great glad your here and I can't wait to hear your show even though its an hour.

:buttrock:

petercolon said:
Hey Rafael, thanks again for the opportunity!

And yes, Greek, I am one and the same:yes:

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Peter Colon. THe man that gave CPR's Clubhouse Freestyle Madness 3 out of 4 stars!!! What was he thinking!!!? LOL!

Welcome to WCM Radio. This is great. You will be on before Club House Dance Music and TGIX Fridays. Good stuff. Can't wait to hear the mixes.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I just finished listening to Peter's Show and I want to thank him for bringing a fresh new flavor to DOFCH-WCM Radio Network. If you're a fan of dance music or are a real club head you'll definitely want to tune in.

Starting tonite and every Friday 7pm - 8pm!

Followed Tonite by CPR and Club House Dance Music (DJ Dee X Man has been cancelled).

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Cancelled for tonite or permanently.
The show looked like it was picking up alot of listeners.

Whatever the case. Im looking forward to listening to Peter Colon
(Did I tell you he was the man that gave CPR's Clubhouse Freestyle Madness *** out of **** stars!?.lol)

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
^just for the nite... He should be back next week.

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Good to read. Im checking out the Petester right now...You should too.

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Not for nothing. Peter Colon has a great radio voice. Very good job of intro and outroing the show. Very well done.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
^I gotta agree with you there, great voice and good show. It was refreshing to hear something totally different from Freestyle for a change. Those were some hot tracks I remember them well!

Due the the late cancellation of DJ Dee X Man and technical problems with Club House Dane Music we may have a quick replay @ 11pm (est)

Stay Tuned!

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
A replay is just what the Doctor ordered.
It was probrably the best premier of a show I've ever heard.
He can actually speak coherently and with full sentenced you can understand.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
The Replay Will Air Wednesdays @ 11pm so that the West Coast Folks can share in the fun.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Tune into night for another episode of wax:radio hosted by Peter Colon and once again Club House Dance Music.

that's

7pm - 8pm (est) wax:radio hosted by Peter Colon
8pm - 12am (est) Club House Dance Music host by CPR Jose Ortiz and Jesus The Juice.

If I remember correctly it was Louie the Legend last nite. It figures the first Thursday nite that I'm actually home in time for the show and its not CPR!

*crosses fingers for tonite's show