DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Pioneer DJM 700

DJ_COAST

ClubFreestyle.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Anyone use one? I just got one a couple of weeks ago. I never had sound effects before, most of them are alright, the flanger and echo are really the two best, then some of them are pretty corny. Its gonna take many hours of practice for me to get this thing down. I kinda wish I went the rotary route. Anyone here use a rotary mixer? Even though I like this mixer, there are so many features, it kinda takes away from concentrating on just mixing, I might of been happier with one less complicated, not sure at this point. I didn''t even have trim controls on my last mixer, just straight mixing with that thing:)...djc.

I've used a couple of miXers, but not this one. Have you had a chance to work with this new miXer anymore? I'm currently on TASCAM equipment miXed up with GEMINI. The system is aight.

Does what I need it too do.
DJ DXM :cool:

Have you had a chance to work with this new miXer anymore?
DJ DXM :cool:

The first week I got it I made a few mix cd's for friends, then everything I owned got packed on May 12th and is STILL:(...currently being shipped to Kodiak Alaska where my family and I are currently living out of a hotel awaiting a house and our furniture. I am in the Coast Guard and will be stationed here for 3 years. The summers are beautiful, but the winters can be brutal, so all winter long I will be mixing my arse off....:)...djc.

Oh snap in Alaska, darn, they have 6 months of day light, and 6 months of darkness, not to dark, but some what dark..
Any mixer is good, you have to get used to it, I have dealed with the Pioneer, it is good..Dealed with the silver one..I like the silver color..
You should try to play around with the beat effect's, and the 4 channels that it offers..It is a simple good piece of equipment..Enjoy it..

The first week I got it I made a few mix cd's for friends, then everything I owned got packed on May 12th and is STILL:(...currently being shipped to Kodiak Alaska where my family and I are currently living out of a hotel awaiting a house and our furniture. I am in the Coast Guard and will be stationed here for 3 years. The summers are beautiful, but the winters can be brutal, so all winter long I will be mixing my arse off....:)...djc.
Ooh Shoot! Indeed! Plenty of time for miXing.

DJ DXM :D

Back