DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Please Help Freestyle Fans !!!

Jredman

Hello Freestyle fans..I have a question if anyone can please answer..I have looking for this info for several years now...

I am big into the Planet Rock Beat sound, I am hoping to get every song released in Freestyle music that uses the Planet Rock Beat, not the breakbeat sound but the full Planet Rock Beat ?....I was wondering if anyone can please help me and send me a list of songs...? I have several that I bought as MP3's. My email address is Juanredman@yahoo.com

Gracias,

Juan:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not quite so black&white like that as most freestyle songs in existence have some sort of planet rock remix even if the original song doesn't use planet rock.

This is a very unusual request. Most freestyle heads are sick of planet rock. Even the ones who like it don't seek it out quite like this.

Once again, very very bizarre.

Just to add or delete some of what the heartbreak kid said: I agree, alot of FS music has some sort of "beat" from planet rock in it. I my self love it and are not sick of it but, there is alot out there and having a list of what does have it would be pretty hard to do. :) send me a list of what you have allready and ill see what i can do to find some for you. utk4produkt@yahoo.com

i agree, i prefer the thrusting beats of freestyle like Corina's "Out of Control" and my favorite "On The Loose" by Jasmin, and 86-89 were my favorite freestyle years.

Back