• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Police Searching For Jagged Edge Member

G

DeKalb County (Ga.) authorities say they are looking for Jagged Edge member Kyle Norman after they found two guns, 13 pounds of marijuana and about $6,000 in the singer's home.

Deputies searched Norman's Decatur home Thursday morning and reported finding the drugs, cash, a 9 mm handgun and an InterTec .45-caliber handgun. Deputies arrested seven men who were inside the home. They did not find 27-year-old Norman.

"We want him to know that we are looking for him," said a spokesperson for the DeKalb County Sheriff's Department.

Jagged Edge's next album, "Hard," is due Oct. 14 via Columbia. The single "Walked Outta Heaven" is No. 20 on Billboard's Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks chart.

Thats sad.... fucked up what fame does to ya... These guys are good people... A client of mine lost a nephew in a horrible way... he was only 13 yrs old and flying out here to spend part of the summer with his uncle and his family. He had a fatal asthma attack on the airplane and never made it here. The kid was somehow related to one of the Jagged Edge guys and they (JE) flew my client and his entire family out to go to the funeral. So dont think they are gun slingin gangstas... 99% of performers have to carry guns to protect themselves... as far as the weed... ummm most people I know would buy in "Bulk" if they had the cash lol