DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

PRINCE

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Have you seen the Prince's "Musicology" video? Well you can now --> Click Here To Get There

He's been away from the game for a long time. It will be interesting to see how he does in terms of sales.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ April 20 2004, 1:11 pm)]Have you seen the Prince's "Musicology" video? Well you can now --> Click Here To Get There

He's been away from the game for a long time. It will be interesting to see how he does in terms of sales.
I love Prince....
naughty.gif
heartbeat.gif

but I'll have to check it out when I get home..

I bought the Cd today... Ill let you know how it is!

Definetly love this cd!!!! I heard it 3 times at work today... Its a must have for sure!

Back