DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Puerto Ricans

y2dagroove

<span style='color:royalblue'></span><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'></span>
Puerto Ricans

Gabriel came to the Lord and said; "I have to talk to you. We have some Puerto Ricans up here who are causing problems.

My horn is missing,
Mojito sauce is all over their robes,
plus they are making Guayaberas from their robes.
They have domino tables in the cafeteria,
and they're wearing straw hats instead of their halos.
They refuse to stop making Puerto Rican coffee on the heaven's stairs,
they are setting up chicken fights in the clouds,
and some of them are even walking around with just one wing."

The Lord said, "Puerto Ricans are Puerto Ricans, Gabriel.
Heaven is Home to all my children.
If you want to know about real problems, call the Devil."

The Devil answered the phone, "Hello? hold on a minute.

The Devil returned to the phone, "O.K., I'm back. What can I do for you? Gabriel replied, "I just want to know what kind of problems you're having down there."

The Devil said, "Hold on again. I need to check on something." After about 5 minutes the Devil returned to the phone and said, "I'm back.

Now what was the question?" Gabriel said, "I just wanted to know what kind of problems you're having down there."

The Devil said, "Man, I don't believe this.... hold on."

This time the Devil was gone 15 minutes. The Devil returned and said, "I'm sorry Gabriel, I can't talk right now.

Those Puerto Ricans have put out the fire and are trying to install air conditioning."

devil.gif

LMAO Boricuas PRESENTE!!!
booya.gif

Back