DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

"Race for the Cure"

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Good afternoon Freestyle lovers,

I'm sure you have all heard about the Susan G. Komen "Race for the Cure" for breast cancer.

Well, I was thinking about participating in the next "Race for the Cure" in New York in 2010. I am planning on running and was wondering if any other freestyle lovers have ever participated or want to participate in the "Race for the Cure".

I participated in the "Race for the Cure" in Philadelphia in 2005 and would love to go back with a team....so I was thinking "why not a huge crowd of freestyle lovers"?

So, who wants to team up!?

I have provided information for those of you who are interested. Feel free to call them with any questions you may have regarding registration.

Register early!!!
Registration opens up May, 2010
Date of the event: September 12, 2010
Location: Central Park!!! yeeeehawww!!! (their website has a map of where in Central Park we will all be running thru) "it's gonna be one huge playground" lol

http://www.komennyc.org/site/PageServer?pagename=events_index

bait_race_lineup_2007_01.jpg

Stay tuned for more information about the 2010 Komen New York City Race for the Cure®. Registration opens May 3, 2010.

More Info:

The Greater New York City Affiliate of
Susan G. Komen for the Cure
341 West 38th Street, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10018-2918

info@komennyc.org
Telephone 212-560-9590
Fax 212-560-9598

Last edited by a moderator:
347393.jpg

Here's some motivation:eek: lol

Back