• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Radio station in CT switches programming

The old rock station (which will still continue underground as a webcast) switched programming on the 15th to a R&B/Hip Hop station... There are no DJ's yet and it sounds to me exactly the same as 93.7!!! Its Power 104.1 and unless they have something major in the works its gonna be just another radio station that plays the same R&B hip hop jams all day long over and over again!!!! Im not impressed yet!!!

MiRi

Freestyler Xtreme
I know the feeling. One of the best stations here used to play old stuff, like disco,80s, and sometimes even freestyle. They left that station and now it's another shitty ghetto rap station.