DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Sammy Zone - Without You

awsome track the best I've heard in awhile I'm gonna have to let the Freestyle fans in Toronto know about the track. great job on the track well done.

Once in a while a great song comes out and this is one of those great songs of freestyle. I love it. Congrats bre,,,,,,,,,,

Seriously folks. If you love the track like you say you do.
Please go to www.universalfreestyle.com and buy the single for just $1.49.

Let them know where you heard the song and how you got there.

CPR says show your true support.

I heard the sample and I loved it. Plus with Carlos Berrios producing it I knew I had to pay for it.

See if more artists would get producers like Carlos to produce their music people will open their eyes more. If this was any other producer i probably wouldn't even pay for it.

But since Carlos produced it you know its amazing.

I just bought it. If everyone would buy a track or two from the artist . It would be nice.

Oh Sammy the song is very very nice .

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya I'm listening to this song every day. I'm glad Sammy didnt go to that producer that is Mickey's brother. I'm glad Sammy went to the right producer to get his music done.

Sammyyyyyyy!!!

all i could say is More! More! More!

:)

2 thumbs up dear

Maria

Oh I forgot I would like to see a Maxi Cd Single with like 3 tracks or so or your own Full Length Abum. I realy enjoyed your early 90 s stuff on the Reinaldo Album but this new track blows that stuff away.

I think digitial would be the way to go cost wise.

Wow!

I just love the track can get enough of it. It's catchy and well just Hot...Congrats again Sam! And Carlos Keep the hits coming bro

Mmkay I went to the site to purchase the mp3 but ummmmm it's not putting it in the cart or whatever! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there Sammy, I liked 'Without You' so much, I bought it.

Then after listening to it about 20 times I realized I liked it more than
George LaMond's totally unrelated song of the same name, and like most people, I'm a huge GL fan.

.....Now I'm a Sammy Zone fan! :D

And thanks to Carlos Berrios for the awesome, exellent production.

-ElementFreestyle
from Chi-Town

Mmkay I went to the site to purchase the mp3 but ummmmm it's not putting it in the cart or whatever! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

try doing it with firefox, I have IE8 and it didn't work for me either. I had to switch over to FF. Make sure you register an account first, that might make it easier.

*sigh...trudges off to dl firefox* The things I do for freestyle...

:D

And thanks Raf! ;)

*sigh...trudges off to dl firefox* The things I do for freestyle...

:D

And thanks Raf! ;)

krys.

once you register it will email you a confirmation link follow the link in the e-mail then try to purchase it.

Back